Broken expectations 💔

As I have mentioned about the story but for new reader I am just giving a little discription.

As in yrkkh it's start from mihir track when Karthik questions on Naira characters and naira left and she met with a accident and all singhania's and Goenka's think that Naira is dead ..

Trust is like a broken mirror; you can bring together all the pieces, but you'll always see the cracks in your reflection.....

As Naira nothing different in case of Mishti , abir didn't question on her character but cannot able to see that the peace he wants in his family it was on the cost of self respect; basically we can say he became a cement of house just like cement hold the brick together to make a wall but he forgets that to strengthen a wall both bricks and cement used , neither cement replace place of bricks nor bricks...

Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.....

To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness........

As the both sisters are broken and left their partners and even they realise their mistakes after they both left them ...

How they both becomes each other support system and how they raise Kairav is the apple of both of their eyes .....

Life's not about expecting , hoping and wishing it's about doing being and becoming .....

Let's read!!!

A lady is shown sleep and beside her a kid is sleeping...

Another lady enters the room and opens the curtains disturbing the sleep of both of them ....

Lady: krishu uth Jaa , dekh 7:00 ho gaye hai aaj teri important surjury hai na

oh shit , di I totally forgot it , thanku di you are the best said krishu .....

jaldi se ready ho ja mai breakfast ready karti hu aur Kairav ko bhi school chod dungi said Tina .....

ok di , don't worry i will pick him from school said krishu...

Tina nods and goes to make the breakfast ..

Here krishu comes down for breakfast, Tina makes the breakfast, and makes Kairav ready for school...

Naira singhania / Tina Singhania

Mother of Kairav

Sister of Krishna

A dancer and also a yoga teacher