DESCRIPTION

-

In the midst of Java's regular day at school, a shocking turn of events unfolds just as she is about to leave. A terrifying zombie apocalypse erupts, plunging her into a world of chaos and danger. Filled with fear, Java's primary instinct becomes survival, prompting her to flee in search of safety.

As she navigates through the post-apocalyptic landscape, Java is plagued by questions. What caused this sudden outbreak? Why has the world descended into such devastation? Determined to find answers, she pushes forward, driven by a desperate need to understand the origins of the apocalypse.

During her journey, Java encounters other survivors who share her desire to stay alive. Together, they form an unlikely alliance, united by their common goal. Through their shared experiences and struggles, Java discovers the resilience of the human spirit and the strength that can be found in community.

However, amidst the chaos and the constant threat to their lives, Java is faced with a personal struggle. Despite being just a teenager, she finds herself tempted to engage in intimate relationships with others. Will she be able to resist these temptations, knowing that emotional connections can be both a source of comfort and a potential liability in such a dangerous world?

In this gripping tale of survival, Java's fate hangs in the balance. Will she be able to outwit the relentless zombies and overcome the obstacles that stand in her way? Will she uncover the truth behind the apocalypse and find a way to rebuild a semblance of normalcy? And, ultimately, will she be able to navigate the complexities of her emotions and make choices that prioritize her survival?

As Java's story unfolds, readers are taken on a thrilling and emotional journey, exploring themes of resilience, human connection, and the lengths one is willing to go to survive in a world forever changed by the zombie apocalypse.

This is Java.

-

-

This is Tristan.

-

This is Ricky.

-

-

WARNING:
Expect some cursing, sexual assault, mature scenes, blood and some disturbing scenes. Please be advised that this story contains mature content that is not intended for young readers. Readers 18 and up are preferred. Please be informed that this story involves SA, violence, harsh language, rape etc. that may be upsetting to some readers. I do not advocate, endorse or romanticize any of this. PLEASE BE OPEN-MINDED. THANK YOU❤

-

This is a fictional story.
It's something I made up.
Umalis kayo dito kung hindi nyo gusto ang mga ganitong kwento o di nyo kayang sikmurain.