CHAPTER 2

-
All rights reserved. No part of this story, including its mature content, may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author. The characters, situations, and events depicted in this work are fictitious and intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.

-

Derick's POV

She's trembling. She's scared. She's tense and her eyes started to get teary. And that's just made me turn on. The look on her eyes was making my friend down there salute. Seeing her in a uniform stirs something within me.

I can see her bouncy and tasty tits reflect in the mirror and she's there sitting like a good girl with full of hatred in her eyes which makes me want to devour her.

My step daughter is fvcking hot.

Noong una kong nakilala ang kanyang ina, I was attracted to her mother and knowing that her husband died made me actually happy. At first when she tell me she have a daughter I was fine with it, but when she introduce me to Java that's where I'm starting to want her daughter.

Hindi alam ng mama niya kung ano ang ginagawa ko sa kanya and I wouldn't want her to know. When I get married to her mother that's where I started my move on her daughter.

I fvck the hell out of her while she cries and plead for me to stop but that just made me want to do it again and again. Whenever she moans and gasps when she cum made me just go wild. Her tears always made me so hard that I came so much inside her.

Kapag nag se-sex kami ni Joan, all I can think about is her daughter even though she's the one underneath me writhing in pleasure. Si Java parin ang nasa isip ko kapag nakikipagtalik ako sa kanyang ina.

Magkamukha silang dalawa kaya hindi iyon mahirap sa akin na isiping ang anak niya ang binabayo ko. Her daughter is just so hot. Actually, wala akong planong pakasalan si Joan pero nang nakita ko ang anak niya doon ko napagpasyahan na pakasalan ito para hindi ito makawala.

Sa totoo lang kung hindi ko naunang nakilala ang mama niya hindi ko ito pagtutuunan ng pansin, I would just play with her for a while then throw her if I get bored. But because of her daughter I change my mind.

I married her mom just to get her. My image in the people's eyes would be bad if they'll knew that I break up with Joan and try to date her daughter kaya naman pinakasalan ko ito para hindi makaalis sa paningin ko ang anak niya. I'm only 30 years old. And the youngest billionaire in the Philippines, sikat din ako dahil sa angking kagwapohan ko.

People will only believe me, if my daughter will try to tell everyone that I assault her, no one would ever believe her and she knows that. That's why, kahit ngayon hindi niya parin ito masabi sa mga tao.

"Ma'am Java, heto na po pala ang pinapahanap niyo sa--" sabi nang pumasok sa kwarto.

Napatingin ako sa biglaang pagbukas ng pintuan at nakita doon ang papasok sana na kasambahay. Nakita ko sa kanyang mukha ang pagdaloy ng takot at gulat nito, dahan-dahang bumaba ang kanyang mga mata sa kamay kong nakahawak sa dibdib ni Java.

Nanginginig niyang sinalubong ang titig ko at biglang umiwas sabay tiningnan ang babaeng nakaupo sa harap ko na ngayon ay kitang-kita sa kanyang mga mata na nagmamakaawa itong tulungan siya kahit alam niyang imposible iyon.

Napangisi ako ng umiwas ito ng tingin kay Java at dahan-dahang tumalikod sabay labas nito sa kwarto. I look at Java's reaction and the hope in her eyes slowly fade away when she saw me smirking. Lahat ng tao dito sa bahay ay papanig sa akin dahil takot silang lahat sa kung ano ang magagawa ko kapag may magsusumbong.