CHAPTER 2-Ya go judge mhi?

LEAH'S POV🦋
11:15am

So today is sunday and I'm currently in my bathroom doing my hygiene since I have a busy day ahead of me. I cleaned the house yesterday,so all I have to do now is cook and put on my clothes which I'm in my closet looking for now.

I'm now fully dressed and in my living room watching tv. Since I left the meats to thaw in the sink. I was distracted from the movie by the sound of my phone ringing I checked the caller Id and saw that it was my brother.

"Leah" he was first to speak.

"Wah ya beg youth"?,I asked.

"Mhi nah beg nth jus a memba yuh say mhi and e dwg dem a fwd up deh lata",he stated.

"Mhi no want uno a mhi yaad",I told him.

"Bill of a e fckry killa and leff some dinna fhi we", he replied.

"Mhi nah cook",I lied.

"Mhi done tlk inno",he replied before hanging up.

Rude.

I left the living room and entered the kitchen. Getting the things ready to cook,I cleaned the chicken,shrimp and beef then seasoned them.
I did the peas already so I'm now washing the rice to add in the pot.
I made soursop juice and mash potatoes with some minced shrimp.

I'm now getting done with the beef since I did the chicken and shrimp already.
The rice and peas was done cooking and I'm now cleaning up after my self.

I went back in the living room and continued to watch the movie. Minutes later I saw Nia and Ann coming down the stairs.

"Leah yuh have pill?",Nia asked.

"Wah kind?"

"Pain pill girl"

"Ye dem upstairs ina uno bathroom dem",I replied.

"Mhi need fhi go bathe now",Ann stated.

"Same",Nia replied and they both walked out the room.

In the meantime I was scrolling through instagram and watching some stories,Then my security called telling me that there were two cars at my gate and if he was supposed to let them in,I answered then hung up.

The door bell rang and I went ahead and opened it revealing my brother and 3 other guys one that looked familiar.

Mhi blct the hungry belly crew to rass.

"Mhi neva tell yuh say mhi no want uno a mhi yard?",I asked letting them in he shrugged passing me.

I closed the door and went to the kitchen calling Nia and Ann to help since they were back down.

"One a uno throw out e juice and the other add mash potato to the already shared food",I told them then resume to sharing the foods.

We were now at the dining table and I asked Nia to pray.
Then we started to eat our food in silence before Manii asked if he could get some to bring home then his friend joined in.

"Get yourselves a girlfriend ",I told them both.

"Wah you deh yah fah" the familiar looking one said smirking.

Pretending I didn't hear I went back to eating.

We finished eating I cleared the table and I'm now in the kitchen cleaning up. Cause mhi no like when mhi kitchen dirty bad to bad.

I walked back to the living room were they were conversing.

"Mani" I called after my brother.

"Wah ya say?",he asked turning around.