CHAPTER 4-Tap e blct noise

MANII'S POV:
11:50pm

Mummy proud suh now mi walking like a 's' deh pan mi chest,fuck di jail a mus e cheque a gimme cardiac arrest,play di game anuh di aim a suh now mi calmly a finesse,an mi yet fi see di pussy weh fi harm or fi test n a we a lock e key fi di streets anuh locksman

I was bobbing my head to 'bayka truth' while driving to the trap in St.Andrew where Detta and the others are waiting on me since we have something urgent to take care of.

******

I was now at the trap house in the don's office talking about how we are gonna go about this.

"Wah yuh say we ago do him?"Detta the don asked me since I told him about the Riah situation.

"Murder him blct"I replied.

"Yuh get him location?"I asked Jav looking across the room.

"Yea 137 Constant spring road room 10b"he replied typing on his computer then turning it around so I could see that he hacked in the camera system.

"Jav you and Dre go make a portal up deh blindfold him and bring him ya suh"I instructed them.

"Ah"they both replied walking over to the closet that's filled with wepons,taking out what they wanted they pulled on their ski mask and a glove then left.

*******

They were now back and he is tied up on the chair still blindfolded.

"Take dat off a him"I ordered Dre and when he did e likkle pussy a look pan mhi like a 5 head mhi have.

Watch e likkle ediot nuh.

"Please doh kill mhi"he begged.

"Tap e blct noise"I shouted and he mumbled something I didn't hear.

"Wah yuh jus seh pussy?"I asked getting up and going to the closet that has the weapons taking up a machete, knife and one of my guns before walking back over to him and placing them on the table infront him.

"Bossy mhi a beg yuh",he start begging agn when I took up the machete.

"Why yuh put yuh hand pan mhi cuzn"I asked calmly.

"A mi-mi-mistake bossy",he stammers.

"See dem yah wah yuh put pan har dem ago come off",I use the machete to point at his hands and feet them he looks down.

"T-tell him m-mi a good ute nuh",he stammers looking over at Dre.

"Neva tell yuh fhi shut up", I asked using the machete to slap him across his face.

"Go suck yuh mada",he screamed regret visible on his face when he realise what he said.

Life a scratch him mn.

Pulling his hands from the rope and placing them on the table he tried moving them but I grabbed them.

"Move dem again make mhi buss yuh throath pussy",I threatend him putting back his hands.

Using the machete to cut one of his ears off he sreamed and started wiggling in his seat when he saw it.

"Ee, nyam e",I demanded for him to eat his ears but when he denied I chopped off two of his fingers.

"Yuh wah see mhi chop off e wull a dem?",I asked venom laced my voice.

"N-n-no bossy",he replied crying.

"So nyam e",I stated streching it to him, taking it he took a bite looking at me.

"Mhi no fuck man inno"I told him then he looked away before mumbling something I didn't hear.

"Wah yuh jus seh?"I asked him.

"Mhi say mhi no fuck man neither yuh ediot cuzn can tell yuh",he replied laughing.

Dah bwoy yah really a beg fhi dead.

Taking back up the knife I lifted his shirt and use it to slice his belly bottom,moving his hand to push in back his intestine I sliced it it wider,screaming he tried to stop me.

"One a e mn dem pass a box and tape"I shouted turning around, seeing that he was barely alive I chopped his head off and it fell on the floor.

"See it ya Manii",Dre said handing me the box,taking it I took up his head and placed it in the box and taped it up.

"Uno give e dog dem dat and drop off e box a him madda yard"I instructed taking off my gloves walking out.

Heading to my office I went into the bathroom,took a bath and got ready to leave.
Walking out I told the others I was leaving and head out to my car.

******
1hr 30mins later

I am now at home deciding on which one night stand I'm supposed to call. Realizing my phone was ringing I saw Ashley's name on pop up on the callers id,answering I placed it at my ears.

"Ya say?"I was first to speak.

"Tell yuh security let mhi in nuh"she replied before I heard shuffling then my security's voice.

"Make she come in bossy?"he asked.

"Ye man let her tru",I stated before hanging up.

Hearing a knock on the door I went ahead and opened it then walk back to the living room.

We were now in the living room and Ashley is currently on her knees unbuckling my pants,easing up so she could pull it down my now erected dick bounced up then leaned to the side. Taking it up she swirled her tongue around it before putting what she could manage in her mouth then bobbing her head and using her hand to give me a hand job on the rest that couldn't fit,grabbing a handful of her hair I pushed her head down causing her to gag,easing her up she spitted on it before going back down. She continued like this for a while until my dick started twitching and I know I was about to release.

"Weh yuh want e?"I asked holding my dick.

"In a mhi mouth" she replied pointing at it,after cumming in her mouth I realized she didn't swallow it.

Doh waste mhi pitney dem inno"I replied staring at her,swallowing it she stuck out her tounge smiling showing me she was done.

"Good girl,come get clean up now"I told her getting up heading to my one of the guess rooms.

We finished cleaning up and I'm currently in my bed watching a movie on youtube called "Out the gate" ,Ashley deh inna one a the guest room dem a sleep.

Watching some of it I felt drowsy,mah come gah mhi bed cz a afta 4 now and I was really tired.

Dah chapter yah short bad😭.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ig:chrissycreates2

🖤~🦋~🖤