CHAPTER 8-Come yah

LEAHS POV🦋
10am

"But even if we go down a the pool we still afi go club lata"Ann spoke getting back my attention since we were on a group call.

Nuh the same apartment inna?

"It no really matter when mhi come down we figure it out"I spoke up for the first since the call started.

"Oh alright mhi ago get smn eat"She spoke again before I ended the call.

Getting out the bed I went over to my suitcase to for something to wear before entering the bathroom to take care of my hygeine.

After about thirty minutes I was out and currently lotioning my foot.

"A wah time?"his husky voice frightened me making the lotion bottle fall from my hands.

Suppose mhi heart did weak.

Sigh.

"Mnk,check e phone"I replied bending to take up the bottle earning a chuckle from him.

Smn funny?

"Ya come down a the pool wid we?"I asked while I resumed to what I was doing.

"Have smn fhi deal wid so when mhi done"he replied heading to the bathroom.

Grabbing my phone once I was finish I left the room telling him where I was headed to.

Going to the kitchen I grabbed an orange juice before entering the living room space.

Seeing Ann laying in the couch with Riah on the further end I slowly walked over to them and sat down.

"Wah uno say we ago do?"I asked opening the juice box waiting for a response.

"Go out a the pool then go club later"Ann replied repeating her statement from earlier.

"We can do that yes,but a weh Nia deh?"I inquired taking a sip of the juice.

"Think she a sleep inno"

"Oh,make we go get ready and go knock her up"Riah suggested as we all got up.

Heading to my quarters I was now faced with Demetri fully dressed sitting on the edge of the bed while talking on his phone.

Oh?

Walking pass him I made my way to the suitcase searching for one of the many bath suits I brought.

Finally settling for a black two peice I searched for the cover up but couldn't find it.

Cya badda inno.

Sighing I got up and went into the bathroom to pee and get ready for the day we had planned.

Exiting the bathroom once more I walked over to my duffle bag retrieving my Christian dior slippers just then I saw the cover up.

Thank God.

Sliding on the slippers I adjusted the bikini top and grabbed my straw bag then took a picture of myself about to leave when Demetri stopped me.

"Bredda fix yuh breast dem inna e smn"he hissed glaring at me.

Lawd Jesus have mercy pan dah man yah.

"So dem nuh fix?"I asked teasingly.

"Joke yuh tek mn fah inno"he looked at me shaking his head.

"Ya behave like ano jus mhi and e girls dem ago deh down there"