CHAPTER 6-Long run short ketch

RIAH'S POV🦋
8:26pm

I was in the living room eating with Leah when my phone started ringing looking at it I hissed my teeth answering it and putting it on speaker.

"Hello,is this Riah?" The person on the other end asked politely.

"Yes"I replied not really interested.

"Umm this is Miguel's mom"she cleared her throat.

Mk a did dah old witch yah mn.

"Oh".

"Did you know he's dead?"

Hanging up the phone I blocked her contact and threw the phone down sighing.

Honestly cya badda right now.

Mhi jus wa scream out.

Who a stop uh?

Kmt.

Seeing Leah walk back in the living room I looked at her confused.

A when she come out?

"A when yuh come out?"I asked her voicing my thoughts.

"A while ago,phone did a ring it mhi go fah"She replied sitting down.

"So wah Eve she did a say?"She asked about my previous conversation with Miguel's mom.

"The lady say her son dead"

I could care less tbh.

"So wah dat afi do wid uh?"

"Yuh afi go ask Eve bout dah one deh gyalie"I replied hearing her laugh while shaking her head.

"Anyways enough a dat,Manii say if we would a fwd pan a villa wid dem?"She asked changing the topic.

"We can go yes but a when dat?"I answered with a question.

"Him say tomorrow dem a leff cause a the whole week we a spend"

"So we afi go pack from tonight den?"

"Ye cause we a leave out early tmr"She replied getting up.

Doing the same I turned off the tv,took up the empty food box's and disposed them before heading up stairs to Leah's room.

Entering her room I realized she was on the phone but hung up shortly after.

"Mhi nahv nth fhi wear girl"I sighed plopping down on her bed.

"Gwan fhi uh suitcase and smn dem make we pack together nuh"She replied ignoring what I just said.

Going to my room none the less I made my way to the closet and took up my Louis Vuitton suitcase,my tote bag and some others before going over to shoes section where I took up three of my Jordan 1's,my black booties,beige clark's,toryburch and bridget sandals before walking to where my unopened packages were with some swimsuits I took up couple of them grabbed some clothes and panties and other necessities then made my way back up the stairs.

Letting out a load sigh as I reached the top of the stairs I then entered Leah's room again seeing her on the floor with her suitcase and some other stuff.

"Ready now?"She asked looking up at me.

"Ye"I replied sitting down beside her.

I unpacked my suitcase before packing it up back neatly and putting the other things in my tote bag.

●●●●●●●

A hour and half later we were done and now off the floor.

"Wah time now?" Leah asked walking to her closet with the suitcases.