CHAPTER 7-Paradise Coral Cay

LEAH'S POV🦋
1:08pm

We reached Coral Cay about twenty-four minutes ago and we're now in the living room debating on what to do next.

Honestly jus wa go slp.

Looking up after hearing my name being called,I fixed my gaze to Rae since it was her voice that I heard.

"Hhmm?"I hummed looking at Nia being that I didn't hear her question.

"Did a ask wah yuh think we fhi do?"she inquired again.

Why me??

"Oh,We can go have dinner later but fhi now mah go sleep"I responded while getting up and heading for my quarters.

"Same inno"I heard him say before hearing his footsteps behind me.

Dvn a look pan him inno.

Same ya.

Upon entering the room I was in the process of closing the door when it got pushed back slightly then Demetri's face appeared in sight.

"Wah yuh want?"I asked him tiredly.

Not answering my question he stepped in the room and took his shoes off the walked over to the bed and layed there.

Him nahv a room fhi himself.

"Fwd nuh"he called after me.

"No mhi no badda wa sleep"I lied while closing the door then walked over to the couch and layed there on my phone making reservations for dinner at 8:30pm.

"No mek mhi fwd fhi yuh inno ute cz mnk why ya behave like we neva sleep inna e same bed before"He hissed while sitting up in the bed.

A wahm to Stacy son mn.

Mnk inno.

Walking over to the bed nonetheless I layed on the other end and turned my back to him.

Laying there I listened as the waves washed to shore until I slowly dozed off.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was awoken from my nap by the sound of a knock on the door then my name being shouted.

"Leah"

"Ye"I answered rubbing my eyes.

"A time fhi uh start get ready bbz"

"Oh alright"I replied and got out of the bed completely.

Cya badda inno.

Walking towards my suitcase I unzipped it and took out my purse that had my toiletries before going into the bathroom then closing the door.

After about twenty-five minutes I was done and now infront the bathroom mirror spritzing on some setting spray over my makeup before turning on my curling iron to curl black my wig.

After putting back everything in place I went back into the room to wake Demetri.

"Demetri"I called him while I lightly tapped his hand so I wouldn't frighten him.

"Demetri,come go bathe"I called again while shaking him.

He opened his eyes with raised brows before asking me the time.

"It's ten mins to seven,so get up now"

"Ah mah fwd"he got up and left the room.

Going over to my suitcase I searched through it for an casual outfit since it was already open.