Chapter One : Oddly Disaster

Violet (VO) An oddly small town named ArrinDale. Now, the small town may be familiar to you. And it does. But this small town has a darkness within it. Psychotic and sociopathic serial killers, drug dealers, gang groups, and other bad seeds that lurks around in the shadows of darkness. This story tale isn't rainbows and unicorns, there's darkness everywhere within the small town ArrinDale.

*~*~*

ZUKO HOME

On a dreary day, in Jonny's bedroom, a shirtless Jonny wearing lounge knee-length pants, and I are laying in bed, facing each other, asleep, with the plaid fluffy bedcover covering us both.

I slowly sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of my body. I gently takes my glasses off of Jonny's nightstand and puts them on.

Jonny slowly sits up sideways with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body. "Violet? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured him.

"It's the robbery thing at Jen's, isn't it?" Jonny asked me, concerned.

"Maybe." I said, and gently laying back down on the bed, looking at my boyfriend, Jonny. "I wish I could've done something."

"Violet? If you had, you would've been hurt. And I get it, you're a Special Agent. You can't be the hero every time." Jonny said to me.

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other and he gently cuddles me close to him.

"But I'm glad you're okay." Jonny said to me.

"Yeah, me too." I said to him.

Jonny and I shares a kiss and just lays there. I playfully bop his nose with my finger. And he playfully scrunches up his nose. Jonny and I exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

*~*~*

ARRINDALE UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

In the half crowded cafeteria, Everyone's talking about prom. Sonya, Ava, Jessy, Carmen and I are sitting at a round lunch table with our lunch trays of food.

 Sonya, Ava, Jessy, Carmen and I are sitting at a round lunch table with our lunch trays of food