FINALE; Chapter Nine : The Story Tale Ends

JEN'S MILK-O-SHAKE MALT SHOP DINER

The next day, I'm sitting in a booth table with mug of French vanilla latte.

And then, I sense an uneasy vibe again. I don't know what it is. My phone buzzes on the table. I picks it up and looks at it.

Craig

I answer my phone. "Hey, Craig. What's up?"

"Maggie and I have a lead on the Pig Slasher, Violet. We're at his lair. We're coming to get you." Craig told me on the phone.

"Okay, I'm at Jen's." I told him.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Craig said, and hangs up his phone.

*~*~*

THE PIG SLASHER'S LAIR

Later on that day, Craig, Maggie and I arrived at an abandoned two story house. The three of us splits up, looking throughout the abandoned house.

I slowly walks up the stairs and into the hallway. I slowly, and cautiously, walks down the hallway. And gets hits in the face out with a shovel.

I fall on the hallway floor and looks up at The Pig Slasher, staring at me, wearing a pig mask and sensing a menacing vibe from him.

I sweeps The Pig Slasher feet from under him, making him fall on the hallway. I gets the shovel and knocks him out unconscious with it.

"Violet?" Maggie said, along with Craig, scurrying up the staircase and walks up beside me. "You okay, V?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured both Craig and Maggie.

*~*~*

ARRINDALE ASYLUM

After capturing The Pig Slasher serial killer, Craig, Maggie and I has escorted him to a padded cell room.

"Thanks, Special Agents." Mr. Berrying thanked the three of us.

"You're welcome, Mr. Berrying." Craig said to him.

"Have you seen The Pig Slasher without his pig mask?" I asked Mr. Berrying.

"Once." Mr. Berrying told us. "He wanted to show me himself in our sessions. I asked him why. And he said that I'm his favorite little piggy. And when he said that, it sent a shiver down my spine."

"Okay, he's back here at the asylum, so, he won't be escaping again." Maggie said.

"I certainly hope not." Mr. Berrying said.

*~*~*

FLEURY MONNE SPEAKEASY LOUNGE

That afternoon, I'm sitting at the bar counter with a bottle of cider. I take sips of it.