Chapter Four : Cold Numb

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

Violet (VO) It's been a few months since the guys and I graduated from ArrinDale University Academy. We still keep in contact with each other of course. And the darkness remains.

*~*~*

OLD ABANDONED HOUSE

So, right now, Craig, Maggie and I are checking out The SandBag's lair.

"So, this is the SandBag's lair?" I said, looking around at the dim-lit living room

"So, this is the SandBag's lair?" I said, looking around at the dim-lit living room. "This is his temporary lair."

"Yeah. So, basically, the three of us can assume that he uses old abandoned houses as his lairs." Maggie said.

"Yep." Craig said, and looks at Me. "Anything on Wallace and Kenzie?"

"Not really no, which is a good thing." I replied to Craig.

"Violet? Are you okay?" Maggie asked me, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm Okie dokie." I reassured Maggie. "Why do you asks?"

"You seem off. Like, you're making yourself focus." Craig said.

"Craig? Maggie? I love you guys, and I appreciate your worried concern, but I'm fine. I am, really." I reassured them both with a small smile.

Violet (VO) Even though, I reassured both of my best friends, Craig and Maggie, I could tell that I didn't quite convince them.

*~*~*

JEN'S MILK-O-SHAKE MALT SHOP DINER

I'm sitting in a booth table, looking out of the window shade. Jonny slides into the booth table across from me.

"Thanks for coming." Jonny said to me.

"What do you want? I have things to do." I asked him with a small attitude.

Which Jonny notices. "What's with the small attitude?"

"Umm, let me think, there's a serial killer, The SandBag serial killer, who's stealthy hiding within the small town of ArrinDale, a husband and wife sociopathic duo, Wallace and Kenzie, are getting on my nerves, and the young man who I used to love, my ex-boyfriend, is now, remarried to my best friend, all because Monica's inner possessiveness screwed it up. Does that answer your question to my small attitude, Jonny Zuko?" I told him, sarcastically with a straight face.

Jonny looks at me, bewilderedly and shocked that I said to him. "Violet?"

"So, do me a favor and go back to your wife, Monica." I tell him. "And by the way, does she even know that you and I hooked up with each other?"