Chapter Three : The College Graduation

Violet (VO) Graduation. It's something that you celebrate after all your hard-work in college. It marks the end of your school for yourself. And when you walk across the stage, and the second you toss your graduation cap into the air, you're done with college.

*~*~*

ARRINDALE UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next day, Me and the Olson Gang, along with the other college academy students are sitting in the auditorium with our families and best friends.

I slowly walks up to Aaron. He and I exchange looks at each other.

"Hey, Aaron." I greeted him.

"Hey, Violet." Aaron greeted back at me.

"Aaron? I know we spent some time together, with Jonny's and Monica's temporarily marriage and . . ." I trailed off.

But Aaron small smiles at me, knowing what I was trying to say. "Violet? It's okay. I know you. Just like the guys knows you. So, we're good."

Aaron and I exchange small smiles at each other and we fist bump each other.

*~*~*

After-awhile, the college academy students are sitting in our auditorium chairs with our diploma certificates.

"And now, Mr. Jonathan Zuko has something to say." Dean Tiffany Bennett said into the podium.

Everyone applauds as Jonny Zuko steps up to the podium, wearing his graduation cap and gown.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Jonny Zuko. And it's very good to be here with my college graduation class." Jonny said and looks at Me conflicted. "Monica Russo? Can you join me on the stage, please?"

The college graduates looks at Monica Russo and she looks around at everyone as she gets up to her feet and slowly walks up onto the stage with Jonny.

Jonny and Monica exchange looks at each other.

"Jonny? What are you doing?" Monica asked him, bewildered.

"Making things right, I hope." Jonny said, and gets down on one knee, gently holding Monica's hand.

Sonya, Ava, Jessy, Carmen looks at Me as I look at Jonny and Monica.

"Monica Russo? Will you marry me? Again?" Jonny asked her, nervously.

Monica looks at Jonny, surprisingly. "Yeah, I'll marry you again."

Everyone applauds. Jonny gets up to his feet. He and Monica embraces in a kiss.

I look at Jonny and Monica, hurt, and I feel the tears swelled up inside of me. But I hold it back.