3. h.o.m.e t.o.u.r

"Ask me how I'm doing, yeah, I'm coping
I said, 'I'm coping'"

"NINIIII", I jolted up with my hand over my chest and my heart racing

"NINIIII", I jolted up with my hand over my chest and my heart racing. My rapid breathing only confirmed the fact that I had been cruelly awoken.

I glared to the side of me and saw Dami smirking in the doorway of the car. Haha very funny. Only then did I see the phone in his hand that was recording me.

I snatched the phone from his hand, "You tryna give me a heart attack? I just got here" I huffed out. I then proceeded to delete the incriminating video from his camera roll as well as from the recently deleted. I can't be caught lacking on my first day here.

"Chill out, you wouldn't wake up and you snore like an unemployed drunk with a beer belly, in his 50s to be specific" He snorted out.

I made sure to give him the meanest mug, "I don't snore, my mouth just happens to make noises when I am within the vicinity of an imbecile" I remarked with a smirk.

"Damn I feel sorry for you cuz, you will be cursed with your snoring forever" He chuckled. Did this fool just call me an imbecile and insinuate I will forever be one? Yes, yes he did.

"Why'd your jumpscare ass wake me up anyway, you interrupted my dream. I was about to make out with Henry Cavil"

"Keep dreaming cuz, because that fantasy of yours will never come true". Hater.

"Plus if you turned your big ass head around you'd see that we have arrived at our destination" He remarked. I did as he said but not without me giving him the dirtiest side-eye.

Damn, this house big as fuck. Can I even call this a house? That's one big bitch. The house itself was magnificent, the cool tones of the exterior gave it a modern but rustic look. It was wide with marble brick walls acting as arches. There were many windows sprinkled around the perimeter of the mega-mansion. Compete with its own driveway, this home was truly beautiful. My aunt has always had a green thumb so I wasn't surprised when I saw real green grass as well as a variety of plants and bushes surrounding the home. It was the perfect combination of extravagant but homely.

"Y'all some rich ass motherfuckers for real" My mouth hung wide in awe as I finally exited the car and shut the door.

"Correction, my parents are some rich ass motherfuckers, I'm broke as hell" He replied.

"Spare change ma'am" he begged in his 'best' Squidward voice. I say 'best' because that impression was complete ass, thank God he's not perusing acting because that career would crash as soon as it started.

"Boy if you don't give me a house tour right now, I can't say whether your dreads will make it to tomorrow " I threatened to which he laughed. That's cute. He thinks I'm joking but I'm being for real right now. Snip Snip. And the only oily thing will be that big ass lopsided cranium of his.