6. c.o.n.v.e.r.s.a.t.i.o.n

"Girl, you're the one I want
You're the one I need
I'm beggin' you, please
Can you come back to me?
'Cause I was blind to see
That you were right in front of me
You were right in front of me
Girl, I was blind to see
That you were right in front of me
You were right in front of me, yeah "

"Girl, you're the one I wantYou're the one I needI'm beggin' you, pleaseCan you come back to me?'Cause I was blind to seeThat you were right in front of meYou were right in front of meGirl, I was blind to seeThat you were right in front of meYou w...

"Uh, they say true love is blind
That real romance is timeless
You're like my favourite movie
Play it and rewind it

'Cause baby you're the finest
Your love I'm gonna find it
And when I do, I'll run away with you
Somewhere where they can't find us

This is more than a crush
More than a like, like
More than a love
Baby, I'ma make you mine
And I ain't giving up"

Yep. I'm currently having a mini-concert in the shower right, you can't blame me this bathroom is perfect performance material. Plus if you don't sing in the shower then what are you doing with your life? That was a rhetorical question, don't answer.

I can't help myself, this song is award-worthy. Last night, Me and Dara watched a bunch of old-school Disney Channel movies including 'Let It Shine', arguably the best Disney movie ever created. Argue with your mother because Lord knows I can't argue with mine, but it beats any animated or live-action film with just the soundtrack. We deserved a 'Let it Shine 2' but lemme close my mouth before I go off.

Let me just say this, 'Lord of Da Bling' lowkey ate Cyrus up during the rap battle and if Roxie doesn't want Kris then she can swing him my way because that nigga fine as fuck.

Last night, Dara kept me up till 2 a.m. telling me all about her school and all the tea that she swears I needed to know. Who to avoid and who to talk to, what clubs are best and what teachers are worst to have. What I've learnt is that rich kid tea is piping hot, from rumoured teacher-student relationships to accidental incest this school is interesting, to say the least.

I can't wait for my first day of school! Can you sense my sarcasm?

Turning the shower off because I have been in here for a good 40 minutes, I grab my towel dry myself off and walk towards the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. Using some Black African Soap I lather it on my net sponge and scrub my face gently for about a minute. I wash my face off with cold water and let it air dry. I then grab my toothbrush, open the tap and rinse it, squirt some toothpaste then rinse with more water. The correct way. I start by brushing my teeth and then move on to brushing my tongue. After about 4 minutes I rinse out my mouth then use some Listerine, spit it out after 30 seconds and clean my mouth area with water.

Since the weather is good out I decide to wear something light and thin, so I pull out a grey maxi bodycon sun dress and a white cropped cardigan to cover my arms. After finalising my outfit, I put lotion on my body, then apply sunscreen to my face and chest area, and lastly, I spray some deodorant. For underwear, I decided to wear a lacy set hopefully you won't be able to see the print from my dress. I put on the outfit, then for my hair, I opt for a neater bun. I style my edges using some purple gummy wax and to make sure it doesn't melt, I also use a bit of got2b glued. I brush my eyebrows using some gummy wax to keep the hairs in place. I then use some dark brown lipliner to line my lips and put on my favourite Nk coconut lipgloss.