5. r.e.u.n.i.o.n

"Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense, no"

"Tell me we weren't just friendsThis doesn't make much sense, no"

I'm lost.

Don't laugh because it's not funny but I cannot find the kitchen, a girl is about to starve to death. I can already see the light. My eyes are blurring, tell my family I love them yall it's been a good ride.

It's right in front of me, tiny and fluffy? It's getting bigger.......and it meows? That ain't no damn light, whose cat is this.

"Meow", It stood in front of me expectantly like I owe it sum, I ain't your mama.

Oh yeah, it's Dami's cat, I remember being on Facetime with him a couple of months ago and he was telling me about how Mr Sina got him a cat for Christmas. Honestly, I was surprised as fuck because my aunty and uncle don't even like animals like most other Nigerian parents.

He must've been showing me how his cat has mastered playing the drums but I was too busy watching Saiki K, so I gave him a couple of 'mhmmm's and 'cool's to make it seem like I cared.

I think he told me he named the cat 'Ned' or 'Ted' or something like that, I have a horrible memory so you can't blame me.

The cat is white with orange patches and has dark hazel eyes, he looks kinda obese for a 10-month-old cat but I'm not gonna say anything before Dami says in bullying his cat. Right now he looks like a 'Ned' so that's what imma call him.

"Meow" the cat purred in front of me, he must want me to pick him up so I do just that.

"Now Ned, you have the honours to help me search for the kitchen" I cooed at the cat.

"Meow" I received in return, That sounded like a yes to me so on with our journey.

                       ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ned you're heavy as fuck, lemme not lie to you", He lay lazily in my arms whilst I was walking around looking for the kitchen.

He suddenly jumps out of my hands and walks towards a door and sits in front of it expectantly. "Damn I didn't mean it" I muttered

I walked towards the door, picked up the cat and opened the door and thankfully it was the kitchen.

"At least you are good for something," I told Ned whilst patting his head and walking in. My smile falters when I see Dami with 3 strange 6-foot males, and they are all staring at me like I've offended them or sum.

"I'm just gonna go..........", Listen I said I was hungry but this is an awkward situation, so I'll just wait till they leave.

"Nah Nini, you can stay..... You found Ed?", I squinted at Dami but reluctantly decided to stay. "Yeah I found Ned when I was looking for this place" I replied whilst he took the cat out of my arms.