A\N ( rant\vent) :)

( you can skip this cause it has nothin to do with the one-shots)

( don't mind this or the language)

why does life have to be so hard?! I wish I was never born and I hate my life I hate who I am I hate how I look I don't know why I have to be like this and act like this I hate my family I hate my mom and dad and my siblings.

 Then again id fucking kill myself for them or other people I'd do anything for them but their so fucking confusing I don't get it at this point I'd just kill myself but I can't at the same time because id miss them and I want to see my siblings grow up and have kids too then again I want them dead sometimes.

 My mum is the worst and the best, She expects me to be the most mature because I'm the oldest. In my class, I got gold for all my grades being 95-100 but that's still not good enough for her. I clean the house, I watch my younger siblings, and I EVEN GOT MY GOD DAMN BABYSITTERS CERTIFICATE because "I am ## years old and I should be more mature" 

and idk what the fuck to do at this point. I want to scream at her and shout out the loudest I can at her then again I love her too damn much to hate her or do that. I FUCKING hate life sometimes.

(--------------------)

Now that's done I will try to update my books and the one-shots Also I'm making a scarian book abt Double Life it will be posted as soon as I finish it.

 I will be out of town so I won't update much and I will be taking a mental health break! ( jus remembered leaving for town)

But enjoy my one-shots!