qiqi the little nurse~!(fate destiny time ticking)

A few days has passed.
Right now qiqi is in the infimary reading a list of herbs of this world. To learn more knowledge.

When suddenly.

/sleek/
The sound of the door open

"Anyone here!, we have an injured student here!!" A boy shout and came in to the infimary while holding another boy who looks injured.

"Here.." Qiqi said as she came close to the boys.

Qiqi was still wearing a glasses crewel gift to her to read the books he gave to her.

While wearing a small uniform with a bit of dark blue and purple color matching her eyes and hair with the poemfiore handbag in her shoulder.

"Oh-!, are you the rumored little nurse!,please help my friend!, our dorm can't risk getting him hurt!, he is one of students our dorm register as a player in the magical shift soon!" As the boy beg qiqi for help.

"Okay..." As she than try her best to guide the injured boy by her self which turn to no avail as she is smaller.

"......"

The other boy just stared at qiqi who tries her best.

"...."

" do-
Do you need my help?" The boy ask.

"..."

"Please?" As qiqi than stop pulling the injured boy and look at the other boy with a bit troubled look.

"Ah-, of course!" As than the boy carry the injured boy and put him to the infimary bed.

/shreek/
sound of a chair being pushed.

Qiqi than push the chair and put it beside the bed.

the other boy just watch qiqi trying her best go push the chair with the look trying his best yo hold his laugh.

as she finally succeed she than make an accomplish sound and act like she is wiping her hard long sweat.

she than stand up in the chair to examine the injured boy.

"So..., little nurse.. Can you help?"
The boy ask.

"His... Leg... Ummm its not really bit of a trouble.. But His ankle is a problem.." As qiqi than look at the other boy who is worried at his friend.

"Umm.. Your name please?, so i can write it in the visitor book.." As qiqi ask the other boy name.

"Ah-!, yes!, my name is zack hergione and i am from octavinelle dormitory, this injured boy name is henry valadrike we are from the same dorms in fact we are a roomate!" As the boy with the black hair introduced him self.

His friend henry has a dark brown hair.

"Oh- my name is qiqi.. No last name.."

"Oh-.. No last name?
Huh?

......
........

Hah!!
Oh- i am so sorry!"

As the boy than bow down quickly again and again saying sorry.
Which confused qiqi.

"Sorry?, why?" Qiqi ask.

"Ah-!, i didn't know you are an orphan.." Zack said in nervous tone.

"....."

"I have a parent..."
As qiqi deadpanned say
(She deadpanned at zack but because she is child its doesn't look scary but cute..( ^∇^))