trey is injured!who did it?(weak mortal..)

Crewel has left to his classroom to arrage a bit of ingredients for the next class.
Leaving qiqi alone reading her books and taking care of yuan and other injured patients.

"Hey qiqi!" As yuu call her name and walks in,followed by heng and zach.

"Welcome...." Answered qiqi

"You guys are back!,where luka?" Ask yuan.

"Him?,oh- he left for his extra class." Answered zack as feng followed with nodding.

"Well?,any clue??"henry ask curiously.

"Well.. No.... Not yet!,at least...
.....
......
Okay- surely!,or maybe... We WILL get the culprit!" As Zack confessed with a burning passion.

"Knew it..Sigh...."netro.

"Not our fault!" Zach said with a refusal tone.

"No worries... It was my fault."

"Thats righ-"

"For believing on you...." Netro said with a disappointed expression.

"Wha-!" As zach said

When suddenly...

Without warning, The door burst open, for about the umpteenth time today. However this time, qiqi was met with a familiar face. "Help! Trey's injured!"

no clue how Riddle managed to bring trey here, as Trey, who basically didn't look like he could move. though Riddle is one of the best mages here, so maybe with the help of a spell?

Riddle looked frantically in the little nurse direction. As Yuu than immediately came to their aid, helping support Trey eith feng and zach join in. they carried him to the bed in the infirmary as qiqi(and her chair) was pushed by riddle to examined Trey's leg.

"What happened?" yuu ask

"Even glasses guy.." Grim mumbled. "Looks like it hurts,"

"Agh.. it was my fault.." Riddle sighed.

"What do you mean?"as zach ask

"Earlier, I had to go to the 3rd year's classroom because I had something to discuss with one of the students from our dormitory. I was with Trey at the time and we were walking down the stairs until I felt myself trip." Riddle explained. "I thought I'd fall, but then Trey covered me from the fall and he got injured instead.."

"Hey, it's fine. I covered for you myself so don't worry about it.." Trey reassured with a pained expression.

"Looks like trey-senpai hurt his leg seriously.. He will need to be in crutches for a while..., but qiqi will try her best though... as trey senpai injuries isn't as serious as others cases.."qiqi concluded, gathering some supplies.

"You pups sure are reckless" Crewel chimed in.

"ahh- crewel-sensei!" Riddle said in suprised tone as he than gather himself.

"Its either this just the season of falling from stairs or it just yuu's theory is right."

"Theory?" Riddle and trey said in confusion

As yuu tha nod and said "The headmage assigned me to an investigation. Apparently Clover-senpai isn't the only person who's been injured one way or another." Yuu explained.