finally!,time to go home!(home? lies..)

Its already afternoon
Almost the time for the students to go back to their dorms.

Qiqi is still in the infimary checking all the patients in the infimary.

There is so many injured students today.
But not as serious as henry,yuan,netro and trey.
Also there is a new addition in the infimary, looks like its the vice president of the scarabia dormitory, yuu did come to talk with the new addition as far as qiqi remember his name is jamil.
But he have already gone as his injuries where more focused on his hands it looks like he got his injuries when he was making some food.

And probaly others students who came before also got hurt from their wild games or their practice for the upcoming magift.

Crewel already left since after their small tea party.

Qiqi right now is checking and bandaging treys injured foot again.

Finally done. Now its time for qiqi to wait for someone to pick up the injured students that can't move.

Qiqi have been a good nurse to the point crewel has finally entrusted qiqi on closing the infimary.
After that she can finally go home!

She can finally rest..
Qiqi is a bit tired from all memorizing the herbs plant's book crewel told qiqi to remember.
She knows that her memories is getting a bit better now she didn't have to write it in her pocketbook like the past for no one knows how.

But its good to be wary.
So right know while waiting she is rewriting all the thing she can remember to her new pocketbook crewel gave to her.

"Qiqi!" A voice suddenly call out and its yuu, with grim in his shoulder and ace,deuce,feng,zach and.... A white haired wolf?, or dog?.
She don't really know.. And doesn't really care.

But..

Whats shocking is....

They all hurts and dirty!.

Qiqi quickly stop them from coming inside the infimary with her body.

Of course making others older boys confused.

But it seems feng understood as he quickly got out his magicpen? Which is still unfamiliar for qiqi who us more used with swords,bows,claymore and catalyst.

Feng quickly let out a quiet sentence when suddenly.
Something shining and feng already come out clean perfectly.
Which receive qiqi's nod of approval.

"oh- i see..." As zach finally understood as he murmured a sentence too and quickly become clean.

"Hehehe~ now can you let me in?, better takes the grumpy nerd henry back to his dorm.." As zach chuckled with a bit sweat when he notice henry is looking at him with eyes preparing to kill him once for all.

Qiqi who feels the menacing aura looks at her back, only to find henry smiling to her, which confused her.

Others who seems got it apologize to qiqi, but no matter what.. The only one who can clean themself is only feng and zach. As the magic they use is not something a first year can do. So qiqi understood.

As she finally let them go in.
Qiqi signal to the other first year who seems injured.

As zach and feng went to the bed side.

"Yoo~!" As zach came closer with behind him feng.

"So how is it?" Ask yuan to feng and zach.

"Well... It seems the culpri- AWWW! OUCH-" as zach winched from pain.

"Henry... What did i do..." As he ask henry for reason why henry pinch and punch him.

"Nothing" as henry only answer with one word.

"so?,who is it?" Ask henry moving the topic on.

"Well.. The culprit comes from savanaclaw.. And the whole dorms is helping the culprit.."Zach answer as he caressed the hand where henry pinch him, henry's punch is weak but his pinch..?
Don't question it...

"I see that is quiet a problem..." Trey added in as netro joined by nodding.

/kriiiiiinggggg/ sound of the bell which signaling times to go home.

As quickly qiqi bandage the first year quickly and kick out the people from the infimary including the patients but gently..

"Ehhh... Lil nurse so mean huh?" zach jokingly whine to qjqi as henry quickly hit zach head and pinch him again.

"Lets go idiot." As henrt remind zach.

"Fineeeee" zach answeres finally taking Henry hands and help him walk.

"Byeee~" zach said as he bid goodbye and left.

"Well- looks like its time thank you qiqi goodb-" as yuan where cut off when feng suddenly carry him like a princess carry.

"What are you doing feng??" Yuan ask embarrassed.

"We have to go right?, it will be much faster like this let us go yuan." As feng answered yuan which shocked the first year seeing feng talks a WHOLE sentence.

As then feng left with yuan in his hand.

"Well.. Let us go trey-senpai!, perfect told us to pick you up too!" Deuce tells to trey follow with ace nodding

"Well lets go than...good bye qiqi i will makes sure to bake you some cake soon..."as trey left with the help off ace and deuce.

"Well.. I guess i must go..., thank you for tending my wound... Kid.."

As the white haired male tries to sound only to be meet with qiqi mad glare that looks like a pout.

"Ah- yes lil miss nurse thank you..
My name is jack howl... Uhhh.. Thank you again.. Excuse me" as the older man leave..
Continuing with qiqi nod in approval.

"Well qiqi lets go?" As yuu hand her his hand to grab.

"Yeah! Let us go!" as grim continue on to qiqi and yuu.
As qiqi nod and lock the infimary and left with yuu and grim to the mirror.

Yuu first makes sure qiqi arrives in poemfiore and finally left to his dorm.

Note:end!!!!
I hope you like it!!!
I am sorry i can't quiet post daily like i used in the past.
Sorry also to make this episode short.

The next episode is where the magift finally starts! Please wait for tge next chapter to see how qiqi will react seeing many injured student!!!

And the culprit from savanaclaw??
Who could it be??