The truest starts.. of this world.

*in the dark room where none can see much there as it is just a black dark*

"Another destruction occurs.... But it looks like the lil girl didn't took part at it..., sigh.. Even when the first destruction occurred its still not enough.." A voice of a mid high pitch girl can be heared feeling a bit disappointed.

"It will be hard to connect with her if she doesn't got affected by the event" a man said feeling a bit worried.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the dark room than filled with silence a voice broke the silence.

"There is still some hope...
The anomaly is also there and from what we can see they are connected in a bond of a friend..
The anomaly did got affected and participate at the event no?"
The voice said as it looks like a voice of a woman with authority and coldness none can match.

"But if we were to include the anomaly it will still not be Enough.. And we have no more time to lose... The destruction bound to happen only 7 times and 2 have already happen.."
Answered by a voice of a confident and firm woman.

"What if we were to also bring the soul that cause the last event and the first event?"
Ask by a boy with a bit curious tone.

"We can add them..,but two of us have to go there to make a connection with each victim to both the anomaly's soul and hers" a litlle girl with a wise tone informed the listener.

"If thats so.. Than two of us shall go there .." One voice hard to be identify options.

"If that so...
Than i! Shall go there!" The boy suggest.

"You do know the danger right?" One of them ask

"Yep~ thats why it'll be much better if i were to be the one to go there! I'll make a bond for the first victim of destruction! Who was it? Ah- riddle right?" The boy say.

"Than i shall go there too. to form the bond for the second victim.. Leona, since we have some thing in common but also different.." The woman suggest as she stand and took her spear from beside of her throne.

"Whats your opinion?" The man ask the child figure.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"They are the most good choice that can resemble the victim more..

Riddle the boy with no freedom tied with rules and future.
Position of a queen who should be a tryant
Bonded with
Barbatos symbol of freedom tied to rights and past.
Position of a leader who overthrow the tryant.

Leon kingscholar the boy who have given up,desperate for attention and one who hated his own sibling.
Position of a unqualified heir.
Bonded with
Raiden ei symbol of eternity one who will never give up, one who chooses the shadow one who loves her sibling
Position the heir of her dead sister's past throne.

They are much more combined...
Send them.." The child says

"Do you job carefully barbatos.." The man advise the boy who appeard to be a bit short witha feminime appearance and a cyan hair color in his braids who seems to just laugh it off and than disappear.

"Be careful miss ei.." The child says to the tall woman with a bit revealing kimono who held her spear righteously with long hair purple as similar to of her eyes nodded and dissapear.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While that now the attention moved to the boy barbatos who appears at a garden of roses as than a strong wind appear and fly him to a window of a room that appeared to be the bedroom of riddle.
Who have already fall asleep.