its raining..(extra story)

It was raining...
Qiqi were just sitting looking at the rain.

Qiqi never really hate rain...
But sometimes whenever its rain... Qiqi will have a sudden memories that later on which she will soon forgive.

"Little potato make sure to wear your coat okay?,and hold your umbrella for extra measure." Vil said as he give qiqi a small umbrella.

"Okay..., qiqi will go now.." As than qiqi took the umbrella and left to where epel,yuu,ace,deuce and grim waiting for her.

It was still raining but looks like its almost near to come an end.

"Lets go qiqi., we don't want to be late for the view."

As yuu than pick qiqi up and left with the others to the mirror chambers.

Instead going to school like usual however they were going to the city.

When they arrived, epel quickly took out a big map.

"Hmm.... Nemophilla garden.. Nemo... Ah! I found it! It looks like we have to pass a forest." Epel said as he point to location on the map.

"Oh- great than!,leets go!!" As ace quickly pull epel and deuce with yuu who was still holding qiqi and grim on his head follow behind his back.

As they passed the forest.

"Man luckily we use boots or else we will stuck in the mud.." Ace said in relief,luckilu they did listen to riddle advise when going there.

After a long hard adventure they finally arrived in the nemophilla garden, its full of blue flowers.

But it was still raining.they were all waiting patiently for the rain to stop finally! The rain stopped.

The sun shine and rainbows appear making a quiet beautiful view..

Its truly a beauty.....
Fascinating,truly...

(Hello thank you for reading!
I definetly not uploading this story to show of on this drawing....)

(Well, byeee)