Chapter 6

~2 days later~

"see you soon mum, I love you," I said hugging her as we left the house. "Goodbye my Darling safe travels" she smiled before turning to Jeremiah, "Goodbye JJ
Look after mummy and behave yourself" She laughed and he nodded.

"I'll miss you, nanny," Jeremiah said hugging her, "I'll miss you too but goodbyes aren't forever I'll see you soon" my mum replied smiling.

We got in the car and I began driving, my mum stood at the door waving till I couldn't see her anymore and she was probably still waving now. 

I had just arrived back home in Birmingham and cleaned the house a little bit before Jude came to visit. He had been in Madrid for the past few days doing medicals but had come back for a while before he had to go back for the season and Jeremiah would visit him every holiday.

###

"hey, Jude come in!" I said moving out of the way of the door when Jude arrived.
"Hey, how are you?" He smiled taking off his shoes.

"I'm good thanks and you? How was Madrid?" I asked him.
"yeah it's good, take a little time to get used to though" he laughed and I nodded.

"Daddy!" Jeremiah exclaimed running up to Jude and hugging him, "Hey Jeremiah" Jude smiled back kissing his forehead.

"come play with me!" he exclaimed pulling Jude and me into his toy room where he had an ice cream van set up.

"oh wow, I fancy ice cream!" I cheered when I saw him sitting at the window ready to serve

I walked up and crouched down at the window, "Hello what do you want?" Jeremiah smiled.
"I'll have chocolate ice cream please" I replied.

"Okay, that's 1 million pounds!" Jeremiah grinned and I gasped, "1 million pounds this bigger be good ice cream!"

I gave Jeremiah made-up money and took the ice cream, "thank you it's very nice" I said pretending to take a huge bite out of the ice cream and he smiled.

"Next!" Jeremiah called and just came to the window, he had found a grey wig from somewhere and had it on making Jeremiah laugh and I smiled.

"oo hello!" Jude exclaimed with a scratchy old lady voice, "Hello old lady!" Jeremiah exclaimed laughing.

"how dare you call me an old lady!" Jude gasped,
"Old people aren't allowed my ice cream" he then laughed.
"Well, I'll take it anyway!" Jude exclaimed grabbing one of the ice creams and running out of the room, "Hey get back here!" Jeremiah squealed chasing after him.

"Quick run get him JJ" I exclaimed as I joined him running, We chased Jude down the corridor and Jude ran into the kitchen looking back at us not relising the cupboard door open behind him.

"Jude watch out!" I shouted, he turned around too late and smashed his head in the corner of the door. "Shit!" he exclaimed
Crouching down holding his head.

"Oh no!" Jeremiah exclaimed worriedly going up to him, "Jude are you okay?" I asked he looked up at me and there was blood running down the side of his face.

"Oh my gosh, you bleeding!" I exclaimed, grabbing a tissue "Here," I said handing him the tissue before getting out the plasters and some wet tissue.

"let me see," I said trying to move his hand to see the cut, "I can do it" he said shoving my hand off, "Jude I'm trying to help!" I complained and he sighed removing the tissue.
The cut wasn't too big so I was it before placing a plaster on his head, "Thanks" he smiled awkwardly and I nodded.

"you okay?" Jeremiah asked Jude, who picked him up "I'm okay, thank you let's go sit down" We all went and sat in the front room and I put on The Lion King for Jeremiah to watch but I  was probably more interested than him.

Jeremiah had fallen asleep at some point in the movie and I and Jude were just sitting watching the movie, "What am I going to do once you're in Spain for good?" I sighed and Jude looked at me confused, "What?"

"I mean I will see Jeremiah a lot less in holidays and what if something happens, I'll be so far away from him" I sighed and just nodded, "I get that, it's hard for me too, but you know I will look after him"

"It's not just that" I sighed and Jude looked at me confused again, I moved closer to Jude and laid my head on his chest.
"what is it Jaylee?"

"what am I going to do without you?" I said, "Without me?" Jude asked. "Yes I have always lived so close to you, if there's ever a problem anything I need, you always made me smile and laugh, you were there to hold me when I cried, you always cared and I could always rely on you but now that won't be an option"

"I'll always be here for you Jaylee, I know maybe we're not the best couple especially when raising Jeremiah but we're still friends and of course, I still care about you and there's nothing I wouldn't  do for you, it might take a little longer but if you need anything ill be there, I mean it." Jude said and I felt butterflies in my stomach but at the same time, I just wanted to burst out crying.

"same for you Jude, I will miss seeing you and I'll always be here" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

#########

Don't be a silent reader😝

I'm trying to post before I go camping, it's a bit short but I hope you like it.