Chapter 49

THREE DAYS LATER
JAYLEES POV

Its been a few days since the incident with my dad, he text me to apologise and I just sent him a heart back as I was still kind of upset. Jude and I haven't spoken a single word about it, we've just gone back to our normal situationship, as we both don't want to get into another argument.

I was about to start tidying the house for when our friends came later when I got a call,
"Hey Jadon" I smiled as I saw his face appear on the screen. "Hey Jaylee, I have a question" he said and I already felt concerned, "yes?" I asked.
"Is it alright if I possibly come like an hour earlier than everyone else if that's alright?" He asked,
"Yeah of course, any specific reason why?"

"Not really, I'm just excited you know and I didn't see her for long at the hospital, I might ask Trent if he can come too" Jadon explained,
"Yeah okay that's no problem, see you then" I replied. "Yeah see you, thanks Jay" Jadon said endeding the call, as Jadon was coming early I was in even more of the rush to get the house clean but I wasn't complaining as it always seems to give me more motivation.

###

Jadon and Trent had come round earlier and seen Jayla before she had to go and have a sleep before everyone else came. They all arrived around half an hour ago apart from Reiss who has only just arrived so I decied I should go get Jayla now. "I'll go wake Jayla up now" I announced and everyone smiled excitedly,
"Can we got get her?" Jadon then asked and I looked at Jude. "Do you know what to do?" He asked, "yeah, I looked after my sister's baby a lot, please" Jadon begged.

"Fine by me" I replied and Jude nodded as Jadon and Trent both cheered before walking out the room, "I need to watch out for Jadon, I won't be Suprised if he kidnaps Jayla" I laughed as Jeremiah made a small cheering sound but I ashamed it was just something to do with the game he was playing.

10 minutes later a loud sounds plays through the house and I instantly recognise it, "oh my God" I said as everyone looked at me confused. The music got louder and the door opened, Trent and Jadon danced about at the circle of life started playing making everyone laugh as Reece started Recording it.

They danced around before Jadon stood on a chair and Trent passed Jayla up to him as the lyrics 'the circle of life' started playing, he lifted up Jayla just like how silva was lifted in lion king.
Trent started cheering and everyone joined him as Jayla looked around very confused.

After a while Jadon gave Trent to Jayla who continued dancing around his her for a bit before the music stopped. "That was amazing! I had no idea!" I exclaimed as they both laughed,
"That was the best thing I've seen in my life" Jude laughed.

Everyone then took it in turns to sit with Jayla and Bukayo was last, just as Bukayo put Jayla in his arms Jeremiah started playing his toy drum really loudly making Jayla cry. "JJ not in here please" I said and he frowned playing it louder, "Jeremiah! put it down please" I warned.

"You must be her favourite" Reiss laughed as Bukayo had managed to calm down Jayla.
"No!" he shouted throwing the drum towards Bukayo and Jayla but luckily Jude had RELAISE and put his arm in front to stop the drum.

"Jeremiah, don't do that!" Jude exclaimed as everyone sat there in shock, "Uncle Kayo is my favourite!" He exclaimed running out the door as Jude followed.
"Sorry, are you okay?" I asked Bukayo and he nodded, "it's okay" he laughed.

###
JUDES POV

"JJ why did you do that?" I asked him calmly sitting on the end of the bed but he didn't say anything as he hid his head under the pillow.
"Uncle Kayo loves you both equally and he can be both your favourites" I said trying to reason with him but it didn't seem to help.

"Hey" I then heard someone say and saw Bukayo at the door, "hey uncle Bukayo" I said so Jeremiah knew who was at the door.
"I came to speak to Jeremiah, I've got a secret to tell him" Bukayo said making him sit up.

Bukayo sat imbetween me and Jeremiah on the bed before whispering loudly in his ear, "Promise me you won't tell anyone not even Jayla okay?" He said reaching out his pinky and Jeremiah reached out his to before they pinky promised.
"All those adults down stairs aren't actually my friends, I just pretend so I can come and see you guys because you're my favourites" Bukayo then said making me smile.

"Really?" Jeremiah whispered loudly back and Bukayo nodded, "I'm Especially not friends with your daddy because he smells" Bukayo then said making Jeremiah burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked and Bukayo gave Jeremiah a look, "nothing" Jeremiah said hiding his smile with his hands. "Hmm you guys seem suspicious" I said and they both shook their heads, "we're not!" Jeremiah exclaimed.

"Okay" I said looking at them as Jeremiah was still trying to hide his laugh, "I'll go downstairs and leave you guys to what ever you up to" I said.
"Okay bye!" Jeremiah shouted waving and I gasped, "you want me to go that much?" I asked as Jeremiah nodded.

"Right that's it, come here!" I exclaimed picking him up and carrying him out the room, "Maybe you should leave instead!" I laughed sticking out my tongue as Jeremiah shook his head.
"Let me get Jayla too" I said and he squealed kicking his legs to get out my grip and running downstairs to her.

"Thanks bro" I then smiled to Bukayo,
"It's okay" he laughed, "it was actually a lot easier than I thought" he replied and I nodded.
"Thanks for telling my son that I smell" I then joked, "that was the only bit I wasn't lying about to be honest" he said holding his nose as I shoved him into the wall before walking downstairs.

"Erm Jude are you trying to kick my kids out?" Jaylee asked as I walked in the room and saw them both said with her, "what no!" I exclaimed.
"That's what I thought, sit down" Jaylee said making everyone laugh as I obeyed her orders.

We then spent the rest of the evening just talking and that before everyone soon went home.

####

😜😜

Had to waffle for half of this😭

You guys have faith to thank for this chapter🙌🏻