Chapter 50

FIVE DAYS LATER
JAYLESS POV

"Do you have to leave?" I heard Jeremiah asked Jude in his bedroom, "I do it's my job baby" Jude replied. "But will you will be back for my birthday?" Jeremiah then asked,
"Yes, I wouldn't miss it" Jude said making me smile.

"When I next see you, you will be four, you're growing so quick!" Jude exclaimed as I decided to get out of bed and go see them, "I know, soon I will able to play with you!" Jeremiah said excitedly and Jude nodded.

"Morning JJ" I said after he hadn't noticed me,
"Good morning mummy" he smiled getting up to give me a hug, "Did daddy tell you who was coming to your birthday party?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Uncle Vini, Eddie and Rodrygo" Jude smiled as Jeremiah jumped up and down excitedly, "I haven't seen them in agessss" he then said and I nodded.

"Come on, we need to get going or daddy will miss his flight" I said picking him and up taking him to the bathroom as Jude went to shower, I got Jeremiah dressed into his Madrid top which he wanted to wear before going and waking up Jayla.

###

"I'm going to miss you both so much" Jude said holding Jeremiah in one arm and Jayla in the other, "me too daddy" Jeremiah said giving him a hug.

"Yeah, I will miss you too" I said joining in on the hug as Jude looked at me in shock, "what?" I laughed and he smiled, "I just didn't expect you to say that."
"Why? You won't miss me?" I asked and he laughed, "no, no, I will miss you too Jay"

His flight number was then called so he passed me Jayla and put Jeremiah down, "well guys, see you in a few weeks" Jude smiled.
"Yeah see you, safe flight" I smiled,
"Bye daddy" Jeremiah waved.

We watch Jude walk to his terminal and then watched out the window waving as we saw his plane take off into the sky, "come on JJ, I'll get you McDonalds as a treat" I smiled and he clapped his hands excitedly.

We drove to McDonald's and sat in the inside when I got a call from my brother, "hey Austin" I said answering. "Hey Jay, have you heard from dad recently?" He asked making me panic,
"No why? Is he okay?" I asked as I heard Austin laugh.

"What?" I asked confused,
"He's okay Jay, more than okay" Austin said making me relax a little, "In what sense?"

"He got professional help, Jude paid for it all, he's doing well" Austin said happily,
"No way! Thats amazing!" I exclaimed.
"I know, he can't wait for Jeremiah's birthday" Austin said, "he's coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, if that's okay with you guys" he replied,
"Of course it is! I'm so happy for him" I smiled.
"I know" Austin replied as I watched Jeremiah spill his drink all over myself, "oh JJ" I laughed.
"Sorry Jeremiah just spilt his drink all over himself, I'll talk to you soon" I said,
"Yeah, see you soon" Austin said ending the call.

"You okay?" I asked Jeremiah and he shrugged,
"I got it all in my top!" He said sadly.
"It's okay, it will wash out, don't worry" I said calming him down and he nodded, "here take your top off and out on your jumper" I said and he nodded.

"Your so clumsy" I laughed and he laughed too,
"Maybe I should have got you a bib for your birthday" I then joked.
"No Jayla needs the bin not me!" He exclaimed making me laugh.

We went home and both of the kids had a nap before waking up and playing out in the garden well, Jeremiah played and Jayla sat in her chair looking at the toys dangling above her. I looked at my phone and saw Jude had sent me a picture of him with Eduardo, Vini and Rodrygo, with the caption, "hola from Spain!! I miss you guys already, te amo❤️"

"JJ, come here" I called him and he ran over,
"Look what daddy sent, it says hola from Spain! I miss you guys already te amo" I said and he smiled excitedly. "What does te amo mean?" I asked him as he thought for a second, "I love you?" He asked,
"That's it, Good boy" I smiled.
"Can you send him a picture of us back?" Jeremiah asked and I nodded, "of course we can"
I picked up Jayla and Jeremiah sat on my lap, we took a selfie and captioned it saying, 'we miss you too! Wish we were there❤️'

#########

Sorry it's very short!!

This was almost my last chapter🤣
but the next one will be it💔