Chapter 10

2 DAYS LATER
JAYLEES POV

We had finished our dinner and were all at around a table on our private rooftop where we had decided to do a quiz, the losers had to jump in the pool fully clothed. Instead of picking our teammates, we decided to put half the names in a hat and the other half pull a name out.

"Okay Bukayo you go first" Reiss smiled and Bukayo nodded, pulling out a slip of paper.
"Oh wow, I believe I've got Jeremiah?!?" he exclaimed showing me a bit of paper with a few random scribbled letters and I nodded. "Yay Uncle Kayo we're going to win!" Jeremiah said excitedly running over to him and sitting on his lap as Bukayo gave him a high-five.

"Okay you next," Reiss said handing me the bucket, I pulled out a bit of paper and scoffed when I saw the name. "I'm not being on her team," I said going to put the name back, "What you can't change!" Reece exclaimed and I shook my head.

"I think it's best if Jaylee just repicked" Jude sighed, "Nope rules are rules you have to stay with the person you picked" Reiss laughed amused by the situation.

Everyone else picked out their teammate and it ended like this:
•Jaylee Makayla
•Bukayo Jeremiah
•Reiss Jadon
•Trent Mia
•Marcus Hope
•Jesse Jude
•Reece Tolami

"Okay First question, What river runs through Nottingham?" Reiss asked us smirking.

"The River Thames" Makayla whispered to me and I looked at her in disbelief, before writing down the correct answer Trent.
"I didn't say that" she then said to me, "Okay but I'm right?" I replied. One thing I have is that people who have no common sense whatsoever, and even worse people who think they're always right when they never are.

"Next Question!" Reiss then said moving in before Makayla could reply, "What is the name of the Famous American chocolate, made from peanuts and comes in an orange packet?"

"Oh I know let me write!" Makayla exclaimed, "I know too it's fine I can do it." I replied, "No I want to write!" She whispered and shouted, I couldn't deal with her speaking right up close to my face so I gave her the pen and paper.

They asked a lot more questions and we hadn't been doing too well, A lot of them were football questions which didn't help and we spent most of our time arguing and missed some of the questions.

"Okay, the final question is which England player made their debut on the 12th of November 2020?" Reiss asked.

"Ohh I know!" Makayla exclaimed writing on the bit of paper, I saw she had written Cristian Ronaldo, not even Cristiano. "Are u being serious right now?" I asked her and she nodded, "You are wrong it was your boyfriend" I laughed and she looked at me confused, "It's not Judey, I would have known!" she exclaimed.

"Oh trust me it is, I was there" I replied, "No it's not!" Makayla shouted in my ear making me cover it, "Bitch, don't shout in my ear!" I yelled at her.
"I'm just-"

"Okay, and that's the end of the quiz now!" Trent laughed,
"Nah they can take their time" Reiss laughed but Jadon hit him under the table "Ow!" he exclaimed.

We all swapped sheets and got the scores before Reiss stood on a chair to read them all out, "Okay in first place we have..." he said but then paused, "no drum roll or?" Everyone started banging on the table before going quiet again, "Me and Jadon!" he cheered and so did Jadon.

"What a surprise the one asking the questions wins" Reece laughed, "No we didn't see the answers!" Jadon said none of us believes him.

"Oh then erm in Joint second place is Hopes and Jeremiah's team!" Reiss laughed looking at their grumpy faces and everyone cheered.

"Now last place, the people who will have to jump in the pool is..." Reiss said but everyone was already looking at us, "Okay it's Jaylee and Makayla" he laughed.

"I'm not jumping in the pool!" Makayla gasped and everyone looked at her disapprovingly, "A deal is a deal" I shrugged. Although I didn't want to jump in the pool, I wanted to see Makayla do it so it was worth me getting wet.

"I don't want to, tell them Judey!" Makayla exclaimed,
"Hate to say it Makayla but you agreed to do it if you lost" Jude replied and I smirked a little.

######

"3...2...1 Jump!" everyone yelled as we jumped off the wall into the pool, I knew Makayla was going to jump so I grabbed her to pull her in as I jumped.

"You bitch why did you drag me!" Makayla shouted pulling my hair, "What the hell let go of me!" I shouted back as I stood up in the now shallow water and pushed her head under.

"What the hell I could have drowned!" she cried and I laughed, "That was my plan."
She then replied by slapping my face.

JUDES POV

"Are we going to do anything before they drown each other?" Trent laughed as Jaylee and my girlfriend continued to fight in the water.

"Daddy I don't like it" Jeremiah cried as I lifted him, "It's okay there just being silly, I'll go sort it," I said kissing his head "Go with Uncle Kayo," I said giving him to Bukayo who tried to calm him down some more.

I took off my shirt and shoes before jumping into the water, "What the fuck guys!" I shouted grabbing Makayla. "This bitch tried to drown me!" Makayla spat, "What the hell did you just call me?" Jaylee yelled back trying to get to her again.

"Jaylee stop, for Jeremiah you know he doesn't like fighting!" I said She stopped for a second before turning to Makayla, "You lucky I care more about my son than beating you up" she said before getting out of the pool where Trent helped her out.

"What is wrong with you recently?" I asked Makayla, "What do you mean Judey?" She asked, "What's your problem with Jaylee, Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" I replied.

"What? You blaming me! She the one that started this all" Makayla cried going to hug me but I pushed her away because she was pissing me off. "But she didn't you were asking for it the whole time," I said raising my voice.

"Judy-" she began to speak,
"Look I don't want to hear your stupid excuses, just leave Jaylee alone she's been through a lot recently," I said getting out of the pool and walking away.

####

Bit short but I hope you enjoyed it!!

Remember to vote and comment💗