Bring The Alcohol

Jimin's pov:

"Come on Jimin, your routine has ruined us all. Hanging out like a trio feels wrong when you're here too." Minjeong complained.

Me and Minjeong are childhood friends. Our mothers were best friends since they were 15 years old and they thought it would be so cool if their children also got along and their wishes came true.

When we became adults and started partying we met Aeri and Yizhuo. We hit it off one night and since then we had rendezvous at the same club until we exchanged numbers.

At the age of 24, I have established a career and have 3 ride or die friends.

My job as a CEO for Yu Enterprise has made me work overtime so much that I'm just a ball of rage ready to explode.

My reputation wouldn't be described as lovely since not many people know who I am but they know they have a moody boss that fires anyone that badmouths her. Which basically means, I fire a staff member? Their friend also gets fired.

"You girls, I told you I don't mind you hanging out without me. I don't feel like drinking tonight. I just want to sleep-

"Yeah and do what you do any other day. Wake up, then fire 2-3 people, ask your teams to find a substitute for each person and hang out with your cool paper-friends until your eyes can't take the office light anymore." Aeri interrupted.

She was not wrong, that's indeed my routine but it doesn't mean I want to change it or put any obstacles in my career now that my products are hitting top 3 in Korea.

"Please Jimin do it for us, there's this new bar that opened across your street with amazing cocktails and an even more amazing bartender. I just wanna rip her clothes off." Yizhuo made me imagine things I didn't wanna.

"You're way too horny to hang around me tonight. I'm not coming with you, thank you very much."

"I swear to God Jimin, we're partners in our damn companies but I don't spend all day around lame papers. Have some fun too." Minjeong tried to make me get up.

I sighed and thought of how many hours it would take to get rid of 3 stubborn girls in my apartment and I literally lost count.

"Will you shut the fuck up if I tag along?" I finally gave in.

"Go get ready. We're already in our dresses, anyway." Yizhuo tried to rush me as I grumpily chose a dress for that bar.

I wore a mini black dress and did my usual makeup, leaving the girls alone for too long might cause some brain damage.

"Okay I'm ready . Let's go. Who's driving?" I asked and wore my heels.

"Surprise! No one. We're walking, it's just at the corner of the street. Let's see if your workouts have paid off." Minjeong patted my shoulder ironically before taking the elevator to the entrance.

While we were walking, per usual, Aeri was taking pictures,Yizhuo humming a song she heard 3 years ago and she loves but doesn't remember its title and Minjeong texting her hoes. I should have done the same but someone has to actually pay attention to where we're walking.

We passed the Main Street, the road that you know the eyes are on you if you are dressed like you're going to a nightclub while everyone else is just there.

When we got to the bar I could hear the whistles even when the music was so loud that we could barely hear each other. Disgusting.

Yizhuo signaled us to go to the bar area, so that's what we did. The club was crowded in general but I didn't expect we'd have so much trouble until we find some seats in front of the bartender that was focused on making drinks and didn't even spare a glance.

"Hey Y/n!" Aeri yelled to catch the bartender's attention that finally looked up with a smile and poured the drink she was making in shot glasses before giving them to the waiter that came over.

"Hey Aeri, Yizhuo and Minjeong? Am I right?" She asked and her eyes examined the girls she greeted.

She didn't even pay attention to me, wow rude. Who does she think she is?

"You've brought a friend too. Nice to meet you." Oh. So she did notice.

"Yeah! That's Jimin, she's a bit grumpy but you can help her loosen up! That's why we're leaving her here with you." Minjeong yelled at Y/n who looked a bit confused when I wasn't talking for myself.

These 3... Did they just set me up? I would yell at them right now but they already left for the dancefloor.

"So Jimin?" Y/n asked me and I finally got a clear view of her face. She has dark eyes, a pretty nose and  full lips with a rather dark lip combination. She probably wore brown lip liner with brown lipstick. And her eyebrows were not that bad, seems like she takes care of herself.

"Well, you did let your friends decide that you would stay here but it's rude to not reply when someone is talking to you, you know?" Y/n gave me a small smile when I realised I was completely ignoring her.

"I'll just get a Margarita. And stop talking to me, go to work." I rolled my eyes in order to make her distance but she wasn't taking the hint.

"What kind of margarita? You seem like someone that would enjoy a mango marg." She kept asking me.

"And how would you know that?" I asked a bit annoyed that she was still here.

"Mango is for people that have very specific opinions. They take no shit from anyone and are not ones to be influenced or manipulated. And you seem to like taking control too." She finished and I was surprised that she know so much about a mango...was she still talking about the fruit or did she say that about me specifically?

"Too bad you explained so much. Because I'm taking a strawberry marg. That's my favourite fruit. Do you know as much about this or is your knowledge limited to mangoes?" I sarcastically asked to see her reaction. I expected her to just take the order and leave me alone observe my friends but she also had a response to this.

"I'm a psychology student, I know more than you think about human behaviour and preferences. Seems like you're the only person I failed to understand." She sighed before taking the tequila bottle from the shelf.

"You didn't respond though. Do you know as much about strawberries?" I was intrigued now. Psychology student? Why is she a bartender?

"Well yeah. Strawberry is a common choice. You're probably introverted, devoted to what you want to reach and you have much patience." She finished and I started laughing.

"I think you need to rethink your choice as a psychology major, that's bullshit. I don't have patience. Maybe you need to stay as a bartender."

"Uh maybe." She awkwardly scratched her nape before giving me my drink that I immediately tasted. That's a great drink.

I let out a surprised hum and got a smirk in exchange. How did she hear that?

Maybe this will be an interesting night after all, I have great entertainment.

author: most people asked for Karina so here y'all go