Blackberry and Bay

Y/n's pov:

Monday hit again and I didn't have another white shirt. I tapped my foot on the ground, mad that I still hadn't taken back my shirt from Jimin's house.

Why did I even bother to take her home that night? If it wasn't for the other girls... ugh.

I may be overreacting but white shirts are basically the pass for the bar. I wanted to go and get my shirt from her house but who knows where she might be and I'll just stand like an idiot.

I took my chance and texted Yizhuo. She had given me her number some nights ago, before she brought Queen B with her.

I asked her for Jimin's number and she replied rather quickly, thankfully.

I immediately texted Jimin if I could pick it up because time was running short and I didn't have anything to wear.

Y/LN Y/N

Im sorry for disturbing, could I come over and pick up my shirt? I need it asap.

Yu Jimin

I don't know. Can you? Say sorry first.

Y/LN Y/N

Nah leave it. If it's like this, I'm just gonna buy a new one.

Yu Jimin

Come over. I'm just gonna look a little... weird, don't mind me.

Jimin's Pov:

Everything works out perfectly. My plan to hide her shirt and look like a literal hooker for her to see was something I thought wouldn't dream of but look at me.

I was planning to text her to pick up her shirt but since she did it before I could, this was even better to piss her off a bit with making her wait.

Y/n may be a psychology major but that doesn't mean she has the patience of a saint. She'll need it if she wants her future being surrounds by troubled people that want someone to talk to. If pissing her off is something that will give me the satisfaction of being respected then I'll do it.

My bell rang and I excitedly opened the door to see a confused Y/n looking at me from head to toe.

"That's... an interesting way to put a hooker. Weird, like you described." She said before stepping in.

"Just admit that I look good and get over with what you wanted." I rolled my eyes before scanning her face.

She was not wearing any makeup but she still looked good. The only noticeable change was her eye bags. Probably from working at night and for long hours.

"Where's my shirt?" She asked as she didn't find it on the couches.

"You look comfy around my house. Shame we don't live together." I leaned on the doorframe and untied my robe.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought... never mind." She quickly turned my way and she looked dazed.

"Did you...?" She kept her eyes on my face after a brief moment.

"Don't be shy to look. You denied me once, you can do it a second time right?" She scratched her nape before coming close to my face.

I grinned, expecting her to give in and then I'd leave her hanging. But instead, she simply asked. "I asked you something though. Where's that damn shirt? I have to go to work."

Did she really come so close just to stop looking at my body or am I just delusional? A bit of both would ease my mind.

I can't believe I did all this just to be the one to give in. "Fine, go to my bedroom, it's under my mattress."

She looked dumbfounded. "Seriously, are you nuts? Maybe you'll be my first patient when my studies end. Approximately, in three years. Until then." She returned with the shirt on her hands.

"Why does it smell like you?" She sniffed it and I smirked.

"You missed me so much in 1 minute that you wanted to smell your shirt, that I washed myself." I tried to tease her.

Honestly, she's a fun one. I have to admit that. She intrigues me in a way I can't describe.

"It's not difficult to notice, your whole room smells like blackberry, grapefruit and bay leaves? Jo Malone?" She asked unsure.

"You're right. It's my favourite perfume. Keep it in mind. I'd love it if it reminded you of me whenever someone wears it." God, that eye roll. Makes me wanna laugh so much.

I think yesterday I found my smile again, when I started talking to Y/n. She's not annoying, maybe just a bit... frustrating? Makes me wanna get to know her.

"I'm gonna go. I need to get back home and get ready." She gave me an awkward wave while looking straight at my face and left immediately.

I chuckled before texting Minjeong.

Yu Jimin

Get dressed, we're going out

Kim Minjeong

We have work tomorrow?? No way

Yu Jimin

We're the bosses, we can skip.

Kim Minjeong

Where are we going? I'm getting ready.

Yu Jimin

Call me for details, I have to look dazzling and I can't lose time.

author: where are they going?