Wrong

Y/n's Pov:

I was trying to get some sleep because I needed to attend classes at 12 p.m but luck was never by my side.

I woke up with the annoying sound of ringing from my phone at 10:30 a.m.

"Who the hell..." I mumble before I got up and rubbed my eyes that immediately widened when I saw the ID.

My landlord... Why? I haven't forgotten to pay my bills, right?

"Good morning Mr.Jung." I politely greeted him, trying to hide the laziness of my voice.

"Good morning Y/n. As you know I'm away right now but I need to tell you something. Unfortunately I have to kick you out. I finally came to the realisation that I want to sell and not rent this house. Some family members of mine offered me a good amount of money too... I'm really sorry but you need to move out as soon as I come back. In 2 weeks approximately. I apologise again Y/n. Have a great day." I couldn't even proceed what he was saying.

I have to move out? Where the hell am I supposed to go? My parents live in fucking Ibiza, living their best life and all of my friends have roommates already.

I started getting mad so I tried calling my landlord again and again to ask him some question. Maybe it wasn't the best idea because I would lash out.

He ended up not picking up and my patience had run short.

"That son of a bitch... Feeling guilty now huh?" I mumbled and got up to go to the bathroom. Some cold water will definitely calm me down.

No matter how disappointed and angry I was, I still had some self respect. I'm not gonna beg him and offer him more money.

Who the hell does he think he is? Giving me 2 weeks is literally pointless when the whole point is to find a new apartment in the middle of summer.

I sat on my bed and opened my laptop, just to check if I could skip class for today.

Being absent in many lessons means that I automatically don't pass the semester.

I sighed in relief when I saw the "absence count for Y/L/N Y/N:1".

"I still have 5 chances... Guess they're gonna miss me today." I closed my laptop and tried calling my friend, Jimin.

He wasn't picking up though. When I was about to end the call, thinking he might be asleep, a groan was heard on the other line.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked and another groan was heard.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so desperate right now. My landlord is kicking me out. I seriously have no idea where to go. You're the only one I know that doesn't live with someone else. Can you settle me for a while? I need to find a place soon,man." I confided in him.

What came next made me want to hang from the ceiling. "I don't have the practical skills to be a man but I can be anything you want me to, Y/n."

My eyes couldn't get more wide as I checked the ID. "Jimin Y." Not "Jimin P."

"FUCK!" I yelled before hanging up and walking around the room uncontrollably.

Out of everyone, it had to be her? That woman almost made me lose my job. Now she also knows about my house problems.

I tried to calm down and think. She's literally Yu Jimin, a businesswoman. With these status only, there's no way she'll care enough for my shit. She has probably forgotten everything by now. Seemed like she was asleep, anyway.

This time, I checked the caller before I actually called Park Jimin.

"Y/n? What's up?" He asked confused. I don't really call him this early so I understand his concern.

"I fucked up and I'm fucked up. Which story do you prefer?"

Jimin's pov:

"I don't have the practical skills to be a man but I can be anything you want me to, Y/n." I said on the phone, surprised by the call.

For a moment there was no response at all before I could here a "FUCK!" coming for my ears. Why is this woman screaming at this hour?

I chuckled and got out of bed, since Y/n woke me up.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and went to the kitcken to make some coffee. When the first drop of coffee sat on my throat I started functioning.

Y/n is getting kicked out? Poor her. Working for her studies and being kicked out.

She must have gotten the news before she called me. She sounded so sad and defeated.

If my clone "Jimin" doesn't make her some space at his place, I have a very interesting idea.

Very, very, interesting.

author's note: she had one job. ONE JOB.