Protection

Y/n'a pov:

Part of my job is flirting with the customers. Doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman, I need to do it if I want them coming back and paying me.

"Hey beautiful, can I get a Sex on the beach?" A man probably in his 30s asked with a smug smile and money on his hands.

"Of course, you strike me as a person that would love it." I smirked and left him blushing. Disgusting.

When I had prepared the drink and turned around to give it to him there were two familiar presences sitting on the bar next to the guy.

"No drink for us?" The girl I got my shirt back from asked with a smirk and her head resting on her face.

"Sorry lady, I take precedence." The guy said before paying me. I looked at Jimin with a small smile, why did it feel like I needed to ask for permission?

"Alright, I'm taking Jimin to the table there." Minjeong awkwardly grabbed Jimin'a arm and sat on the table almost across me. Jimin's eyes were fixed on the guy in front of me. Did she take a liking to him?

I frowned before paying attention to the other customers. Usually, Mondays aren't as crowded as Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays but it's summer so I don't get to catch a breath.

The guy in front of the bar seemed to take an undeniable interest in me, treating me shots as a "thanks for service thing" until he got drunk and became a bit... weird?

It's always the customers... I'm a good drinker, you won't catch me being drunk unless I'm in my feels and my mood is bad. Then, the alcohol will hit me straight to the head.

"So, am I taking you home tonight?" He asked with a smile and followed my every move. Creepy.

"No mate, I'm sorry. You don't get laid with me tonight."

"Am I spending my money on you for no reason then?" He slammed his hands on the bar and suddenly all the eyes were on us.

"It's not my deal that you have a staring problem. I'm just doing my job while you're being an a jerk." I rolled my eyes and moved away from his side of the bar.

From the corner of my eye I could see Minjeong leaving the table and Jimin frowning before getting her phone on her hands.

The waiter came over, probably to give me the order of the last table he went to.

"That grumpy lady refuses to give me her order. She said that if it's not you, we aren't getting any money from her." He sighed and turned to the left. My eyes followed his and coincidentally, the lady he was talking about was Jimin.

So if it's not me huh?

"We aren't getting money from her in general. Her drink is on me. I can't leave the bar so... I'll just make her whatever I have in mind. And I know exactly what it is." I smirked and threw her one last glance before returning to my position.

Jimin's pov:

"What's that?" I asked the waiter who brought over to my table a yellow drink.

"It's one of our drinks. Mango Margarita. The bartender told me to not give any details on her choice. Oh, since you asked specifically for her but she couldn't come over, she made this. There's a note too." I thanked him before taking the note in my hands.

The bar is my workplace, I made you exactly what I had in mind. I'm sure you'll love it. After knowing you for maybe 2 days, I'm pretty sure my description is correct. Strawberry isn't for you Jimin.

Now... normally I would get mad and throw a tantrum but the guy bothering Y/n is the only thing taking over my mind.

I left my drink, not caring if anyone would drink it or not and went over to the bar.

That's the same guy that Y/n was talking to or should I call it flirting? And that's also the same guy that slammed his hands when Y/n told him she's not interested.

Is it bad that I'm kind of happy she turned him down? My head has been spinning since the whole revenge thing. Makes me wonder if I wanted revenge or to just seduce her and get in her pants.

When I approached, Y/n looked at me.

"Jimin, I hope you liked your drink." She commented with a smile that I reciprocated before turning to that guy that was shamelessly staring at Y/n's ass the whole time she was turned around.

"Y/n, is that guy bothering you?" I asked her.

"No, it's alright. I deal with this all the time." She replied with an awkward chuckle but her eyes gave away something else.

The guy looked at me too before I spoke.

"Act like you're not seeing this." I told Y/n who seemed to wait for what was coming.

"Mate, can you please get up for a moment? You seem short. Let's check our heights." I tried to catch his attention by punching his ego.

"What? Who do you think you are? You're a woman, you can't be taller than a man." He got up aggressively. That was not difficult at all.

Then, I placed my hands on his shoulders before looking at him in the eyes.

A moment passed and quickly the guy was wincing in pain.

"What the hell Jimin? Did you just kick him... there?" She asked in disbelief and got in front of the bar, next to me.

"He was being an ass. Who knows what could have happened?" The worse could be him not having kids." I told her with an eye roll her she immediately called her manager.

He came over and saw that guy on the floor.

"Who did this?" He asked and glared at Y/n.

"It was that bitch." The guy got up and pointed at me.

"Sir, he's wrong. He's drunk and he didn't see who it was. It was me. I kicked him." Y/n got in front of me and bowed at her manager.

"Y/n. The customer is always right in here! You can lose your job right now!" Her manager yelled as she looked down.

This idiot. Why did she cover up for me? I will literally commit arson and get away with it. Meanwhile she can lose her job on the spot. That wasn't my intention...

"I understand sir." She bowed again before he got the costumer out of the club.

Y/n turned to me and looked at me disappointed before disappearing.

I fucked up big time, right? Look at me trying to protect someone for the first time in my life and being on the wrong. This can't get any worse.

"She'll come around." Minjeong patted my shoulder from behind and we sat on our table again.

author: Mrs Yu getting protective of someone she knows for a couple of days. She's in luuuuurve.