White shirt and a note

Jimin's Pov:

When I woke up in the morning my mattress was upside down. No wait, I'm just on the wrong side. I tried to get up but when my legs touched the ground my head started spinning.

"God no... how much did I drink." I closed my eyes to stop the dizziness. When I started getting cold my eyes widened and I checked if I had my clothes on. My suspicions were confirmed when I was in my underwear.

"Oh my.. fuck no, no, no." I quickly got dressed and grabbed an aspirin before running to then kitcken to get a glass of water.

I drank it as soon as I could and I reached the living room where I stood on the corner of my fire pit, observing the sleeping beauties.

Minjeong on the left couch, Yizhuo on the right couch and Aeri under the table. At least there's a fluffy rug there, she wasn't lying on the marble.

I sighed and decided to wake them up and ask them what the fuck was going on.

I went back to the kitchen, grabbed my wok and a laddle. I positioned myself in front of the table Aeri was sleeping and started banging the wok.

After a few seconds they all started cursing and then stopped again. No way someone can stay asleep after this.

Minjeong fell off the couch and Aeri hit her head on the table since she probably didn't remember there was something above her.

"Wake the other idiot up and come to the kitchen, I'm making coffee." I announced and went to activate my coffee machine.

They all came over and Minjeong was holding a paper in her hands. "Found this in the bathroom." She gave it to me and I put it aside.

"That's probably the maid's. I've asked her to always leave a note with the things she did around the house when she comes over." Minjeong nodded and sat on the chair across me as Aeri and Yizhuo just arrived.

A few moments passed and after they had all woken up with the coffee I decided to speak.

"Okay now... tell me what the hell happened last night. Why did I wake up in my underwear and why are you 3 here?" I asked calmly and waited for a response.

"Wait you don't remember? I don't remember either. Some guys offered us shots and we all kind of got drunk." Aeri explained and I started getting angry. How the heck could they be so careless? If they weren't here they could have been with a stranger and who knows what comes next.

"But my god Jimin, did you bring anyone home? Your face screams I had fun activities last night." Aeri clapped her hands and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you saying? I just drank maybe 2 or 3 strawberry margaritas... or 4?" I'm worse than them.

"I just remember Yizhuo crying on the dancefloor. Something to do with the bar. Did you not like the drinks?" Minjeong turned to her and Yizhuo glared at me before responding.

"No I loved the drinks, that's not the problem. The problem is that our friend from here acted like she didn't wanna come and then ended up having her tongue on Y/n's throat when I told her I wanted to get with her. But you know what Jimin? I forgive you, you look better with her anyw-"

"I DID WHAT" At this point, the whole city might have heard me yelling.

"Don't fucking yell, I have a headache." Aeri yawned.

"What the fuck? I kissed her? Did any else happen when I had my tongue.. ugh come on you know." I was beyond angry with myself.

I drank one time without my friends and went all out. I'm never gonna complain about them again.

"I remember now! Yizhuo kept crying and Aeri got mad so she demanded we leave, a guy offered to take us home but we told him we're homeless to get him to leave us alone. Then we went to the bar where Jimin was laughing and saying how hot one of the bartenders was." Minjeong said and my face started losing its colour again.

"Oh I just remembered, Jimin go take your white shirt from the bathroom, it was on the laundry next to note." Minjeong continued and I frowned before responding.

"I haven't worn a white shirt in days."

"You know who was wearing a white shirt? Y/n. You slept with Y/n." Aeri announced and I almost spit my coffee.

I grabbed the note from behind me and decided to read it.

Good morning Jimin, as you read this you're probably hungover and confused. I took you home since you were the only one that could actually remember the correct address. The shirt next to this note is mine, I took it off after this eventful night. That's my number right here, if you ever want to talk again. Also, I'm sorry for not making breakfast, I don't know what you girls like. I tried to take Aeri in bed with you but she kept saying the floor is comfortable.

                                                                                         Y/n

+82 **************

I read it out loud so the others could also get an idea of what happened. Aeri started laughing when she heard the last sentence about her.

"Oh my god I love her." She stopped laughing when she saw the side eye I gave her.

"So did you sleep with her or not?" Yizhuo asked with a confused face.

"Why are you asking me? I don't even remember my name right now." I was also confused. The note was vague as hell and Y/n could have taken advantage of me.

"And who should we ask?"Aeri sighed before speaking.

"It's very simple. Jimin, when the bar opens again for tonight, you go before many people gather and go talk to Y/n."

"Or you can just text her." Minjeong suggested.

"I'll go to the bar. It's better that way." I announced and got up to place the coffee cups on the dishwasher.

"Oh so you just want to see her again. Was she that good?" Minjeong tried to tease me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and they all started laughing before they got their things to leave.

I sighed and went to the bathroom where I indeed found a white shirt.

"At least she has nice fashion sense.." I mumbled and touched the fabric.

author: did they sleep together or not?