Quality time

Y/n's pov:

This is all pointless... Jimin can't settle me for shit because of his girlfriend, my parents haven't been picking up their phones for days and I'm here... a week after the call. Still not having found anything.

"Are you okay?" Yuna, my project partner asked.

"Yeah, all good." I gave her a faint smile and looked around the classroom to see no one

"You dozed off and I was worried. We only have two hours to complete the project." She reminded me and I immediately got a hold of myself before gathering my notes and asking Yuna some extra questions, to fill my sheet.

A while later, when it was finally over, I gathered my things and prepared to leave the university in order to return home. Is it even home? Not for long.

I was about to put my headphones on but a voice next to me stopped me once again. I'll never find peace, will I?

"You're not gonna talk to your future roommate? Rude." She took off her black sunglasses, that were completing her total black look, which consisted of a stocking, black shorts and tight black top, under her black blazer.

We're literally on the verge of being fried and she's dressed in winter clothes?

"Jimin? Are you not hot?" I asked her and eyed her from head to toe, completely ignoring the roommate part.

"I'm very hot and very glad you admit it." She smirked and changed the topic again.

"Are you gonna live with me? I don't have roommates and I'd be more than glad to live with you. Well, I kind of feel obliged that I risked your job." She immediately proposed.

"No way. You're definitely gonna ask for something in return. You're not one to just play around." I replied with crossed arms.

She rolled her eyes and spoke again. "Then wanna go somewhere and get to know me? Maybe I'm not as bad as you think. I didn't leave my company earlier to just come here and lose my time."

"You're a very demanding woman, Jimin. But lead the way, I guess. That house makes me feel like I'm looking at 4 walls." She smiled and immediately pulled me with her to her car.

"Very low-key. No one would ever think you're rich or something." I said as I got into the passenger seat of her Mercedes Benz.

"Will you stop complaining? That's my thing." I chuckled and let her take me wherever she would.

Now that I think about it, it's kind of creepy that I let her take me wherever she wanted.

But that's the point of our "hangout". To get to know her.

She claims she's not as bad as she seems but as for now, the only thing I have figured out about her is that she's hot. It's not something I can deny. You must be blind to not recognise her beauty. Other than that, she'a hard to read.

We pulled up at a place I had no idea even existed.

"How did you find this place?" I asked amazed.

We were in a small café, not very far away from my university but it was completely hidden and didn't seem like many people knew about it. There was a small fountain next to the tables and when I took a look inside, there was an old lady, around her early 70s I suppose. The atmosphere was just so clean, considering it was just a street like any other in Seoul.

"I found it one day randomly. I was teaching Aeri how to drive and we ended up driving in this street. This café is run by Mrs. Park. She's trying to make some money to support her grandson's studies. And she makes an amazing matcha latte, I wanted to support her." She gave me a small smile and then looked inside the shop to greet her.

I was amazed at how she wasn't a complete bitch, after all.

"I hope you like matcha, because I already ordered." She sat across me.

"I wanted to ask you something. When your friends told me your name, I was sure you're that businesswoman Yu Jimin, that everyone is talking about. But when I searched your name, there were no pictures. Why is that?" She gave me a surprised look followed by a smirk.

"Come on, can you blame me for searching? Everyone knew one name but no appearance." I tried to explain myself before laughing along with her.

"You know, I don't want people to know me and just do favours because I'm Yu Jimin. I got the company from my father but I worked for it. And if people are to judge, let them do it in my face without knowing who I am." She winked.

"Not one employee knows who I am apart from my assistant and the receptionist." She continued.

"How is that possible?" I kept trying to figure her out but my brain wasn't functioning.

"To answer your question simply, I have it handled." She replied, almost hearing my thoughts.

"I have another question." I waited until she responded.

"I'm an open book. For you." She responded and I was suddenly feeling more bold than usual.

"Are you this flirty with every person you meet at clubs? Because even though you almost ruined my job, tried to sleep with me, kissed me and all, I still can't seem to get answers out of your mouth." I confessed and her once dark eyes seemed to light up before she laughed.

"I don't flirt with every person I meet. If you want me to flirt with others I can do that too." She exclaimed and took a sip of her matcha latte.

"Delicious as always." She said to herself before asking me a question.

"Are you single?" This caught me by surprise. I would never ever go out with someone else, let alone kiss them while being in a relationship.

"No. My last relationship ended when I was 20." I replied and she hummed before talking.

"My last relationship ended when I was 20 too. Basically, it's been 4 years." I almost gasped.

She's that young? Damn, I expected her to be at least 27.

"Are you surprised? I look older, right?" She giggled.

"Well, you kind of do. I remember you calling me a kid on the bar, I'm 22." I chuckled when I remembered what had happened that day with the shirt.

"You look your age. I just wanted to get back at you. No one has ever talked back to me. You made quite an impression."

"Do you just want to get in my pants? Because flirting with me and doing all this doesn't really seem friendly." I directly asked, still confused about the whole meeting thing.

"No! Really, now that we basically know each other... I wanna help you find a house." She tried to sound reasonable.

"Yeah I'm not buying that. Anyway, I better head back, I need to study." I got up and she immediately followed.

I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders before speaking. "What? I'm not gonna let you go alone. I brought you here. I'm a gentlewoman."

"If you say so." I chuckled and she drove me back home.

I was about to get off her car when she felt the need to grab my hand and making me look at her. "Admit it though, you did enjoy having my tongue shoved into your mouth that night."

I suddenly felt my cheeks getting red and my stomach rolling so I just chuckled before going up to my soon to be someone else's apartment.

"What the hell is happening to me.." I mumbled and let my legs roll behind the closed door.

author: hi baes I'm on vacation so I probably won't be updating as soon as I'd like but I'll be back