•1• Cassie!..

She was falling. The elevator was falling. This is her demise. While falling she tears up. Her own best friend. Betrayed her. The reason she's gonna be dead now. She will never see him the same way again. She's never gonna help him again. Everything went black for Cassie.

~

Roxy was limping. But she was trying to do everything in her power to find Cassie. "Cassie?.." she asked to who knows who. She can see slightly somehow. But not entirely. so she's just using her hearing and smell ability to find Cassie.

That's when she smelled blood. She quickly rushed to the smell of blood and stopped as the smell stuffed up her nose. She knelt down and starts touching everywhere that she can reach until she felt like she's touching a body. "Cassie?.." she whispered.

Roxy pulled the body closer to her and starts touching the body gently. She's 100% sure this is Cassie. "Cassie.." She wanted to cry. Sadly. She can't. The only animatronic that isn't trying to kill or evil is Eclipse. Roxy stands up, while carrying Cassie's body. She remember where the Daycare is vividly and make a run for it. Making sure that-..mimic. Doesn't find them.

Once she arrived there she bang the big door. "OPENED UP..PLEASE!" she begged. She didn't want Cassie to die. She was to young. She didn't deserve to die. "PLEASE SOMEONE- ANYBODY- OPEN UP PLEASE" She banged on the doors again.

The doors open slightly. It was eclipse. Eclipse gasp as they saw Cassie body. "Come in! I'll go get the first aid kit!" Eclipse opens the door more as Roxy carries Cassie inside. Eclipse then close the door and locks it and runs to the first aid kit.

Roxy just stares at Cassie's body as she holds Cassie's hand. "p-please be alive.." She begged softly. Eclipse rushed over to the two. They putted down the first aid kit, get out some bandages and bandage whatever needed to be bandage. Roxy gently pulls Cassie to her and she hugged the tanned girl gently.

"is she gonna be okay?.." she ask Eclipse. Eclipse smiles. "Yes she is..i told her she shouldn't be here..its dangerous..i mean take a look around.." "I don't have eyes-.." "oh my god- I'm so sorry!!" Eclipse apologizes deeply towards Roxy. "it's fine," Roxy sighed as she leaned back on the wall.

"You look terrible.." spoke Eclipse. "heh, you should see monty" Roxy chuckles a little. "What happened to this place?.." "I barely remember anything..sorry" Eclipse sigh. "Just let the kid rest, She will wake up soon enough" Eclipse smiles a little before walking off to who knows where.

Roxy just continue to hugs Cassie, waiting for her to wake up.

{A few hours later}

Cassie groans as she slowly wakes up. She felt very heavy arms wrapped around her, but in a gentle way. Her whole body and head hurts..wasn't she was falling from the elevator? Cassie looks around and notice she was in the daycare. "The day care.." She spoke softly.

She looks down at the arm and notice it was Roxy's arm and glances behind and saw it was actually Roxy. "Your awake" Cassie let out a Yelp as she looks at who said that and saw it was Eclipse. "forgive me if I scared ya-" Eclipse scratch the back of their neck. "i-its fine.." she spoke softly. "I thought I died.." Cassie look down at the ground confused.

"Roxy saved you"

"wait- what!?" Cassie yelled. But not that loud. "She did, I saw her carrying your bleeding body here" Cassie look at Roxy and turns around to face her and hugs Roxy. She muttered a quiet thank you to Roxy before getting out of her hold and standing up beside Eclipse. "She look so run down.." Cassie feels bad.

"Yeah-.." Eclipse sighed. "Is there a room where you can fix animatronics?" Cassie Asked Eclipse. Eclipse thought about it for a second and nodded. "We do, but Do you even think it could fix roxy?" Eclipse asked. "if it can't do it..i'll do it. My father used to be a technician! And I watched him many times, He builds robots or fix them up in his free time, Before.." Cassie shake her head and smiles. "It would be my way of repaying her in saving me" She smiles sweetly.

"Ah! Your so sweet! Well! Let me help! I'll be happy to! You helped me, I will help you!" Eclipse smiles. Cassie returns the smile. Kindness really can go back to you after you gave it. Just. Sometimes. Ppl don't do it. "Where you think we can find eyes?" Cassie asked Eclipse.

Eclipse look at the ceiling as he thought about it. "We can probably get some from the already broken Animatronics" Eclipse replied. Cassie just nodded.

"do you feel pain?" Eclipse asked. "huh- oh uhm-..a bit, but i'll be fine" Cassie spoke. "Nice mask you have there" said Eclipse. Which remind She still had the White Bunny Mask. She took it off from around her head and looks at it before putting it on top of her head. "Thanks.." Cassie small smiled.

"Let's start the process of repairing shall we!" Eclipse smiles brightly. Cassie chuckled. though. She was a bit scared. What if the Mimic is still in the pizzaplex?, which made Cassie shake a bit.. Cassie took a deep breath and sigh. "let's do this!" Cassie smiled with both her hands on her hips.

Hours went by, finding items to fix Roxy, getting jumpscared by monty and the entity quite often. And finally fixing up Roxy.

Cassie finally finish the finishing touches and sigh. "Woo! Finally! Never thought I would fix a robot ever- that was really difficult" She chuckled. Eclipse was watching her the whole time. he spins in the Air. "Amazing job Starlight!" Eclipse smiles brightly. Cassie was taken aback from the name but just smiles. "Thank you!" She said proud of herself for fixing Roxy.

Cassie turned on Roxy and then walks backward and lean against the Wall as she stares at Roxy. Roxy slowly wakes up and blinks a few times. "w-wha?-.." She looks forward and saw Eclipse who was smiling brightly. "Morning Roxy!" they said. "i-i can see?.." She was on the verge of tears. "took a long time to fix you up rox!" Cassie spoke.

Roxy looks behind and saw Cassie. She figured it was Cassie who fixed her. She quickly runs over to Cassie and hugs her, while sobbing.

(I'm not sure if Any of the animatronics can cry. But Roxy makes crying noises often- I'm confused..but if they can't- oh well)

Cassie hugs back. "Take it as my repayment for you saving me" Cassie patted her back. "T-thank you..rockstar.." She sniffles. Cassie chuckled. "Your absolutely welcome" She's small smile. "Yay! We did it!" Eclipse spins around again.

"How the eyes Rox?" Cassie asked. "it's..not the same as my old eye that got stolen..but it'll do the trick.." Roxy let's go and rubs her eyes. "Thank you..for saving me..twice.." Cassie spoke softly. Roxy just smiled. "Your my rock star, I'm willing to save you any time, even if you were to hate me" Roxy spoke. Words that made Cassie teared up.

She hugged Roxy tightly as she cried. Roxy hugged back. Eclipse also went in and join the hug. The three hugged for a while. Enjoying the moment. Each one of them felt at peace with each other.

But, This is only the beginning

How is the chapter? If there is anyway I can ykow Make it more better, let me know!

Hope you enjoyed it

Word Count: 1291