•5• You Ruined My Friendship..

After the whole broke down, The four had slept together.

Meanwhile with Gregory

Gregory was still leaning against the wall, crying. Before his surroundings starts to turn black like the void. Suddenly another Gregory appears in front of him.

“you..” Gregory says with Venom in his tone.

Gregory? Laughes “Would you look at that..your own best friend..Hates you with every fiber in her body..HAH!” He laughs again.

“YOU FUCKING PHYSCHO.” Gregory yells. Soon enough chains starts to wrapped around Gregorys ankle, And wrist.

“Yeah call me a physco all you want~ I like Torturing you.” Greg? Chuckles.

“why..” Gregory choked up a sob. He didn't want this. He never wanted this.

“Not telling. Remember. Your stuck to me forever.” Greg? Laughs menacingly.

“I hate you..i hate you so much..” Gregory grits his teeth.

“Hate me all you want. I'm more powerful than you weakling.” Greg? grins.

“You ruined my life.. You ruined my mental health.. And most importantly..”

“You ruined my friendship.”

Hours passed by. It was now morning.

Eclipse finally powered on. And the first thing they see is Cassie who had her hair down.

“You good there Starlight?” He ask softly. Cassie looks behind towards Eclipse and small smile. “perfectly fine!” She says.

Eclipse wasn't that convince but, they rather not push it.
Cassie ties up her hair in a half up half down style and fix her front hair.

“Uh..eclipse?” Cassie ask.
“yes starlight?” Eclipse looks at Cassie. “urm..is there any bathrooms around?” she asked. “do you mean restroom?”

“guess there's not any..” Cassie sighed. “Why you ask?” “oh maybe cuz I haven't taken a shower for a week more. Where have my hygiene gone to..”

Eclipse looks down to the ground trying to brainstorm an idea. “well, You can grab a bucket, there's plenty, and fills it with water and And does so” Eclipse suggest.

“Soap?” “is it okay if you just you hand soap..?” Eclipse ask. “I'm desperate. So probs.” Eclipse slowly stands up, and they both start walking off to find..soap and some buckets.

30 minutes or so. Eclipse crawls back to the secret place and saw Roxy was already powered on and was staring at the ground. “Hey Roxy, do you have my clothes? Dry clothes that could fit Cassie?” Eclipse ask.

“I have some stuff in my room, why?” Roxy ask. “well, Starlight is currently taking a shower? Idk what to call it at this point but is washing herself, and I feel pity if we just let her use her of clothes that's already a bit ripped, full of dust, and stuff” Eclipse explains.

“I see, well let's go find some clothings!” Roxy smiles.

A whole hour passed. The two animatronics was playing Uno in the secret room waiting for Cassie.

“okay.. I'm done, how'd I look?”

The two animatronics glance towards Cassie and they absolutely stare at her in awe.

Cassie was wearing a Black T-Shirt, a jacket that have the saying in the back Roxanne Wolf 🐺, Black shorts, Sundrops & Moon drop shoes, a Fazwatch on her right wrist, A wolf headphone around her neck, and a sun and moon Hair clip. She had her hair in a ponytail and her front hair steadily to the side.

“OMG- MY OWN KID!!” Roxy stands up, runs over to Cassie and Picks her up and spins her around in the air. Cassie let's out giggles at the action.

Eclipse stands up and walks over. Watching as Roxy was spinning Cassie in the air.

“AAA!! Eclipse! Look! A mini me! But human!” Roxy holds out Cassie towards Eclipse. Cassie chuckles.

“I can see Rox, Your really happy huh” Eclipse smiles.

Roxy hugs Cassie tightly. Cassie hugs back with a bright smile.

“If anything ever happen to you, I will kill everyone in this Plex, then myself” Roxy says. “Wow.” Eclipse scoff.

“You can't even chase a goddamn mimic without breaking your precious green nails. 'Oh no! My nails! Now I have to do it all again! This is all your fault'” Eclipse mimiced Roxanne.

Roxy looks at Eclipse with  murderous intent whole Cassie laughs in Roxy embrace.

The day went smoother than they thought would be.

It's currently 2:33 a.m rn and I have school tmrw :')

Word Count: 716