•7• mhm RIC.

The three were playing Uno in the room.

“Uno Reverse!” Cassie said as she puts down a Uno Reverse Card. It was Roxy turn again. She saw Eclipse smiles devilish as he holds two cards. “Uno reverse again.” Roxy says putting not her Uno Reverse.

“2 plus 4!” Cassie quickly putted down a Plus 8 Card Making Eclipse groan.

“THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME YOU DO THIS TO ME. LET ME WIN!” He yells as he picks up 8 cards from the deck.

They continued playing again. After 5 hours of ruining Eclipse chance to win.

“YES! I WON!” Roxy yells happy. Cassie chuckles. Though a certain Daycare Attendant was not happy at all. “฿ł₮₵Ⱨ!” Eclipse yell. But it was glitch and you could barely make it out. But the two knows exactly what he said.

Which led to them bursting out in laughter. Eclipse swearing will be one of the gold moments they will remember.

After hours. They finally thought of going outside the place.

Cassie stretched her arms and legs and makes in one place run then looks around. “God the Mimic is quiet” Says Roxy.

Eclipse just nodded. Out of nowhere Roxanne was pushed to the floor. She was pinned down by the mimic. “I AIN'T YOUR MEAL BRO.” Roxanne yells kicking the mimic off and Claws it. But it didn't anything.

“Bro legit forgot about me..” Cassie says. “Isn't that good?” Eclipse looks at Cassie with a confuse expression. “I wanna experience death.” “No you absolutely do not.” Eclipse crossed his arms. Annoyed.

Roxy continues to claw at the Mimic before..

Crack

Roxy gasp as she looks at her trembling hand. That mimic.. Broke her nails.. That she spent hours on..

Both Eclipse and Cassie had Massive Shock face. Cassie then nudges Eclipse with her Elbow. “You jinxed it..” She says.

“when did I jinxed it!?!” He says before going through his memories.

-Flash Back-

Roxy hugs Cassie tightly. Cassie hugs back with a bright smile.

“If anything ever happen to you, I will kill everyone in this Plex, then myself” Roxy says. “Wow.” Eclipse scoff.

“You can't even chase a goddamn mimic without breaking your precious green nails. 'Oh no! My nails! Now I have to do it all again! This is all your fault'” Eclipse mimiced Roxanne.

Roxy looks at Eclipse with  murderous intent whole Cassie laughs in Roxy embrace.

“Fuck you Eclipse.”

“The same goes to you”

“Did you just swear- but not technically or whateva it's called”

Yes”

-End of Flashback-

“oh.. Frick I did-” Eclipse gulped. Cassie grits her Teeth and what's gonna come for the Mimic.

you..” Roxanne Pupil then changes to a red coloured wild cat pupil. “Will..” She slowly walks to the trembling Mimic. She holds a pipe PVC in her hand that she got from her Magic Pocket.

“Suffer.” She says with so much Venom in her tone. Cassie and Eclipse stands there as Roxy beats the fucking hell out of The Mimic, Piece of Metal flying away like Your siblings or Yourself trying to find something in a drawer and having to throw all the stuffs out to find it.

“Yeah.. RIC him..” Cassie says..Frightened.“RIC?” Eclipse Ask. “Rest in Chaos. I'm not gonna say peace. Ain't no Karen ass Trash like that wired animatronic should be resting in peace.” Cassie says with Sass in her tone.

“Ah.. RIC.” Eclipse says.

“Mhm, RIC

Word Count: 572