•6• how we met

It's been a few days.. It's been peaceful. That's new, Cassie was sitting in a corner of their little humble aboat, drawing in a small drawing book Eclipse gave her.

Roxy approach the brunette, sitting down beside her. “Whatcha drawing rock star?” Roxy asks. “oh, Just drawing, The Glamrocks!” Cassie smiles as she continues to add details. She had finished drawing Montgomery Gatot, And Glam. Freddy, Now she was drawing Roxanne wolf.

She's taking her time as she wants Roxy to look glamorous. Roxy watches passionately as Cassie draws her. If it weren't for this new Eyes Cassie installed. She might have missed out on Cassie drawing this beautiful thing.

Then a question popped in Roxy's mind.

“Hey rock star?” Cassie look up at Roxy with a raise eyebrow. “Yeah?” she replies. “What's your connection with Gregory?” Roxy ask.

Cassie takes a deep breath at the mention of the name as she continues to draw. “We're cousins” She says, eyes still glued on the drawing.

“how did you meet him?” Roxy ask curious of Cassie's past.

Cassie stop drawing and stare at the drawing, unresponsive as she's lost in thoughts. Roxy notice this and felt a bit guilty. “Sorry for Asking..” Roxy says. Cassie shakes her head.

“No Don't be, I'm willing to tell” Cassie gave her a reassuring smile.

-Flashback-

A 5-6 years old brunette was sitting under a tree. Knees brought to her small body and arms wrapped around as she rest her head on her knee. The small girl was watching all the rest of the kids play.

She let out a small sigh at the sight She had been watching the kids for a bit, Being alone was all the things she does in the preschool

“Hey!” spoke a voice. The girl then turn her head to see a Small boy shorter than her with brown hair, running towards her. He also had golden brown eyes.

Their eyes meet. “What's your name? I'm gregory!” He says excitedly at the new friend.

“I-its Cassie..” She says hesitantly. The boy the engulfed the girl into a hug. “Cmon! Let's play on the swings!” He says as she grabs the girls hand And brings her to the swings.

Through out the day, they spent most time with each other, having lots of fun. It's probably the first time she felt so happy in the preschool.

Days went by, and not a day the two weren't together, they would play with each other, learn new things, share stuffs and others! It was so fun.

They had lots of fun memories, some funny ones as well!

It was a blast.

They stayed friends since then, even became best friends. Their bond got even more tighter when they found out they were cousins at the age 7 & 8 years old.

“we're what?!” Yelled gregory as he stares at Cassie's father, Mark Carter, rather surprised at the news. “Yeah, I'm actually siblings with your mother-” He replies to Gregory's question.

“Mhm, He's the oldest and I'm the middle child” Gregory's mother, Grace, says, Amused with the kids reaction.

Both of the kids snapped their neck to each other and was running around screaming, panicking..for no reason. Grace burst out laughing at the sight while Mark just smiled.

-End of Flash back-

“It all ended when Gregory went missing, I tried to go find them just to fall off the elevator bcs of him” Said Cassie. “That's lots, It must have hurt a lot..” Roxy says. She felt pity for the brunette beside her.

“Ah.. I'm fine, it did take me by suprised he was the mimic” Cassie chuckles. It was her way of coping.

Roxy pulled her into a hug. Cassie hugs back, Her lips curve into a smile.

Word Count: 632