•4• I loved you..

“Gregory!?” Roxy yelled in disbelief.

There. Who stood in front of Cassie. Drenched in water. Was the boy who nearly killed Cassie a few days back.

“oh shit-” Gregory realizes and quickly stands up, turns around and makes a run for it. Cassie holds out a hand towards helpi, and he understood his assignment and grab a bat out of nowhere and gives it to Cassie who was twitching a lot.

“GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID BITCH.” She Screamed as she runs after Gregory. “Cassie! Language!” Helpi quickly follows behind.

Gregory stumbled on a few boxes blocking his path and he quickly climbs the boxes to get to the other side.

Cassie chuckles to herself as she and Helpi catches up. She puts on the Vanny mask and the boxes dissapears in her point of View.

Helpi looks at Gregory with the look that says: "this boy is stupider than he looks"

Cassie easily walked through with ease, Helpi followed behind. Meanwhile Gregory Had made a run for it.

“WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!?” Cassie yelled as she was right behind Gregory.

After awhile of running. Gregory found himself in a dead end. He sighed as he turns around to face  a fuming Cassie. Cassie throws the bat at him. Gregory quickly puts his arms in a X to defend his face. But it felt like a soft throw.

He looks back at Cassie and was surprised to see Tears streaming down her cheeks.

“How could you..” Cassie choke a sob.

“how could I what cry baby?.” Gregory scoffed. Cassie grits her teeth, clenched her fist.

“How could you..betray me like that.. YOU WERE ALMOST THE REASON I FUCKING DIED!.” She screamed.

“And you didn't. Congrats!” He clapped his hand with smug face.

The face Cassie want to slap so bad. “friends don't do that to each other..friends don't send the other to some ruined pizzaplex to save them when in reality. YOU LIED. YOU DIDN'T NEED SAVING. YOUR HERE. STILL ALIVE AND STANDING. AND HUNTING DOWN YOUR OWN. BEST FRIEND.” She yelled. She was in so much pain. Her heart was torn to pieces and no one can fix it ever again.

Gregory stayed quiet. Quite flabbergasted. Cassie has never snapped like this before..

“DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU FUCKING HURTED ME. DEEP INSIDE!?” She points at her heart. “YOU-” She tigten her fist. “DO YOU EVEN THINK OF ME AS A FRIEND!? OR WAS I SOME FUCKING PUPPET SO YOU COULD BE GODDAMN FREE FROM THAT BASEMENT?. TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME.” she stomped on the ground as she looks At Gregory dead in the eye. Tears continue to stream down.

Harder with each yells. “i-..” Gregory didn't know how to answer. He starts to tearing up. “c-cassie let me exp-”

“Explain?” She laughes. “There no explaining. I was probably just a puppet in your game.”

“what- no!-- your my best f-”

“STOP LYING.” she yelled making Gregory shut himself up.

“JUST SAY I'M NOT. JUST SAY I AM A PUPPET IN YOUR GAME. YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ME RIGHT? THAT'S WHY YOU DROPPED DOWN THE ELEVATOR. LIED TO ME THAT YOU WERE OUTSIDE OF THE PIZZAPLEX WHEN YOUR STANDING. RIGHT. FUCKING HERE IN FRONT OF ME.”

Tears streamed down Gregorys cheek. Helpi just stared at the Situation doesn't want to make this situation worser. The entity stared from the corner of the room.

“your really good huh..” She sniffles. “it was all just pretend..all the things we did..it was all just an act...wasn't it?” Cassie sounded so broken.

“c-cas-..” Gregory cant even create a sentence while having tears streaming down his cheeks.

“Save it..i don't wanna hear your worthless excuse..greg..i trusted you..i believed in you..i..i-.. I fucking loved you..”

Gregory stared at Cassie. Those words. Hits the spot.

“But after all this?.. I hate you..i hate you with every fiber in my body..have fun..hunting your own be-..your own ex-bestfriend..” Cassie was holding back the urge to break down right there.

“I.. I will never..ever forgive you.. Not now..not ever.. Have a nice life.. Bastard..i will never look at you the same way..again..” Cassie then walks off. Helpi followed close behind.

Gregory leans against the wall behind him and slides down to the ground and starts crying.

Meanwhile with Cassie.

Cassie was crawling to the secret place. Once she arrived there. The two animatronics still was shut down. She comfortably sat down in a corner, Knees brought to her chest, hands wrapped around. Helpi showed up in front of her.

“let it all out Cassie..im here for you!..” Helpi gave Cassie a smile. That's where it broken Cassie line.

She grips her hair as she screamed in pain. In agony. Tears continue to stream down  her cheek harder. She felt metal arm wrapping around her. She figured it's just probably Eclipse and Roxy. She continue to break down right then in front of them.

Roxy, Eclipse and Helpi continue to hug her, To comfort her. Roxy was on the verge of tears at how much her little rock star was suffering.

“i-i fucking loved him..i trusted him..and he just-..” She continues to cry. Nothing was stopping her from stopping crying. She needed this.

Comfort and love.

“Sh..Cassie just..ignore it for now..your with us now..we wont betray into you..ever..” Eclipse reassures Cassie. Which didn't work.

She can't believe she loved a boy like that.

You can take it as platonic or romantic (even though it's a bit- illegal cuz gregs 12-15 and Cassie is a year younger or the same age)

Word Count: 962