•9• CASSIE!!

Roxanne and Casey floats to where Glamrock. Chica Is.. Or whats left of her. Roxanne looks at the animatronic. “Poor thing.. Now wheres that lil blondie” Roxanne looks around.

Casey also looks around. “Looking for me?”

Both of them look up and saw a floating soul who looks to be around 8 years old, blonde haired girl and blue eyes.

“Em!” Casey floats up to her and hugs her. Emy hugs back.

“.. Yeah you two have fun. I'm gonna go back to Cassie now” Roxanne then flies off. Casey just chuckles.

Roxanne gets back into the Wolf Animatronic, powering on. She stood up.

“Alright Cassie I had an i- CASSIE?!” She stares at the Couch. Cassie was sleeping.. Right here. Now.. She's gone!!

“CASSIE!!” She yells. No no no no no.. She runs over to the vent and crawls out of there, getting out was easy. She looks around. “CASSIE!!” She yells.

Where the hell is her kid..

She starts running off to find Cassie. Casey soon also went back to Eclipse body. Powering on. He took a quick glance and noticed Cassie was no where to be found. He crawls out of the place, once he got out he ran over to Roxy.

“WHERES STARLIGHT?!” He yells. “AND YOU THINK I FUCKING KNOW ECLIPSE?!” Roxy yells. her eyes was flashing from Yellow to red.

“Rox.. Calm down..” They said.. Softly. Roxy was gonna get out of control if they don't calm her down.

“PLEASE ECLIPSE. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN? CASSIE IS MISSING. AND THE LAST THING I WANT SEE HER IN. IS HER FALLING TO HER DEATH.. I DON'T WANNA LOSE HER ECLIPSE!” She yells.

Oil leaks out of her eyes. Roxy runs over to Eclipse. Hugging them tightly, sobbing into their chest. Her ears drooped down, her tail was wagging so slightly.

“Shhh..were gonna find her.. Don't worry.. She's a brave and strong 11 year old girl.. She went through so much.. She can go through something alone.. Just- let's hope we can find her before something more dangerous happens to her..”

Eclipse says, wanting to reassures the wolf. She didn't responded. Eclipse sigh and wraps their arms around Roxy and rubs her back.

“Cassie.. Where are you?”

Meanwhile..

GGY looks at the unconscious Cassie that was tied up to a chair beside a very.. Unamused Gregory.

“What?” He asked, Looked at the unamused Gregory. “Really? OUR FUCKING COUSINS YOU TRAUMATIZED. OH! First your twin brother! NOW YOU HAVE BROUGHT OUR TRAUMATIZED COUSIN HERE.”

The brunette boy yells. “So? I enjoy this!” G Snickers. “Of course you do.” Gregory says while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

“I hope you get ripped to shreds by Roxy again.” He said. “Yeah yeah, Like it could do anything to me.. Now! I should start planning.. What should I do to these..”

Souls.”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Emy stayed there, floating above the broken Chica. She felt as if someone is watching her but she just shrugs it off.

She sighs and let herself falls to the ground. She puts on her illusion disk, She sighs as she fix herself up so she wouldn't be recognized by the other souls.

She looks at Chica. “Oh Chica.. One day.. I'll get you fixed.. Sad I don't know how to.. And I know the parts and services barely works..” She sighed.

She walks out of the rooms. She didn't know where she was gonna head to.

She looks around the ruins of the pizzaplex.

She stumbled across a room. She heard a voice.. What better way to cure your curiosity by Eavesdropping

“All we have to do is.. Kill her!”

“ARE YOU GODDAMN CRAZY G?!”

“I just want her remnant!~”

“You sound like William Afton Right now. You asshole.”

“And I don't care Greg.. now!”

The sound of Axe getting picked up gave her shivers in her spine.

“You can't stop me.. So watch as I do this.”

“n-no- DON'T FUCKING TOUCH CASSIE G. PLEASE I BEG YOU.”

“I don't care!~”

Emy takes a few steps behind and makes a run for it. To go find Eclipse and Roxxane.

This is bad.

This is really really bad.

The voices didn't seem familiar to her at all. No.. She could care less about that.

She just needs to find Eclipse and Roxy. That's all that matters.

She knows this 'Cassie' person is someone dear to both of them..

She fasten her running, where the hell could the two animatronics be?! This is more than urgent matters!

She needs to hurry up.

Word Count: 778

Plotting for these books is getting harder 😅
Especially if it starts sounding.. More complicated- enjoy