ೃ⁀➷Page 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The gang was basically going to TAPOPS-U to check if the power spheras are safe, once they got there, they saw a h/c haired girl saluting to a small green alien through out the screen.

"Someone got i-" 

"Shh! They might hear you, idiot!" The chinese girl says she was whisper-yelling while covering the indian boys mouth.

The gang ended up listening to the conversation, they were listening closely about the mission the mysterious person.

"Good luck on your mission, Lance Corporal." Commander Koko ci says as he looks at the h/c haired girl.

"Thank you." The mysterious person responded as she saluted.

"Gamma Shift." The mysterious person says as she was now out of sight.

WITH THE GANG BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR PRECIOUS RIMBA~

"Where'd they go?!" The shadow manipulator says as he looks around for the mysterious person's existence.

"I think they teleported." The speed manipulator said.

"Yeah, maybe they did." The elemental manipulator spoke up.

"And theyre a Lance Corporal here?! Dey! I thought we were the only TAPOPS members here!" The molecular manipulator says.

"We should ask the Commander!" The speed manipulator says.

"Yeahh.. we should.." The gravity manipulator says as she smiles awkwardly.

Theyve all headed to the big screen, as they called the Commander. 

"Commander!" The shadow manipulator says as he saluted, followed by the gravity, speed, molecular, and the elemental manipulator.

"Yes? Do you all need anything?" Commander Koko ci asks.

"Do you know any other TAPOPS members here on earth, Commader?" The elemental user asks.

"Yes i do but she prefers that her identity to be private. So no, i cant tell you." The Commander says as they all fell to the ground, expect the gravity manipulator.

"Erm..- Thank you Commander!" The elemental manipulator says as he saluted.

"So all we know that shes a girl and has h/c hair?" The shadow manipulator says as he leans to a nearby wall.

"I guess so" The speed manipulator says.

WITH Y/N BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR COLD ELEMENT, THUNDERSTORM~

Y/N was tasked to bring back the power sphera, AidBot. AidBot is a power sphera that can heal any kind of wound caused, even old wounds. Lets just say that AidBot can heal anything and anyone. Y/N is at a rain forest, where AidBot is currently located. In a cave. Y/N was looking for some guards nearby, she did. So she decided to just sneak in. 

"Gamma Shift." The h/c haired girl says as she puts on her f/c (Favorite color) hoodie.

As the e/c eyed girl got in the cave, she immediately started to search for AidBot.

"Looking for AidBot as well? Too bad.. I already got it." A mysterious person spoke.

"Who are you!?" The h/c haired girl asked in a curious and furious voice.