ೃ⁀➷Special Chap

Hello! Sorry for the sudden special chapter, and sorry for not feeding you all in a long time. As i said from my post, i am taking a break from writing because of school. Now, onto the special chapter!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As a matter of fact, Y/N was at the academy, as a school council secretary, also the hero's girlfriend, Boboiboy. She was casually writing the school events, plans, and assisting Yaya and Ying with preparing the event called, "Rintis Academy's Flower Day." Where a person gives a handmade flower to their friend, best friend, crush, lover, fling, etc.

Surprisingly, everyone needs to be apart of it, because, it will count as attendance in the school card.

THE NEXT DAY, THE DAY OF THE RINTIS ACADEMY'S FLOWER DAY

"Ohh~ Are you giving those to Y/N?" The molecular manipulator teased as he grinned while watching the dino-capped boy making the 5th handmade paper flower.

"Its obvious, i guess. After this flower, ill go get her favorite drink, then a new S/M(Sports material) for her F/S(Favorite sport) game for the next 2weeks.. then..." The elemental manipulator kept on telling about his plan, unaware of the message on his phone.

TIME SKIP (Only after 1hour)

"Your finally done with that?" The molecular manipulator asks, since he saw the elemental manipulator stood up and stretched a little.

"Yeah. What time is it?" The elemental manipulator asks.

"50 minutes before the event starts."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT."

"Oh, and, your phone kept buzzing." The molecular manipulator says, pointing to the elemental manipulator's phone. The elemental manipulator snatched it as he saw numerous calls and messages from Y/N.

My pretty girl🫶

Where are you at?

— Boboiboy?

— :((

— Hello?

— Why aren't you answering my calls?

— Aight. I'll wait for you here at the academy, see you! 🫶🫶

17 missed calls from "My pretty girl🫶".

The elemental manipulator sorta panicked and ran into his room to get ready.

SETTING: RINTIS ACADEMY

The elemental and the molecular manipulator made it. The molecular manipulator when to the food section, while the elemental manipulator was searching for Y/N.

Not even 3-4 minutes after, he got surrounded by his fan-girls.

"Your here, finally!"

"Whose that for? Is it for me?"

"Yeah! Whose that for anyway?"