The One with all the Angst (Introduction)

{Introduction}

⚠️  This book MIGHT contain sensitive content not suitable for minors. If you don't like angst and/ or if you're underage, PLEASE don't read this book ⚠️

Author's note:

The ⚖︎ in me made me do it and made me need to balance things out. Mianhaeyo. 🙇‍♀️

I created this book for those who love angst stories, the masochists, and those who are awake at night and would rather feel pain than nothing at all. I decided to write a separate book for my LR angst stories since my LisRene one-shots are more on the fluff side.

ALSO, the cover photo of this book was originally the one from the book cover images on my Other Works. It was supposed to be a full-length story but I decided to just write the story as a short one which will be included in this angst book.

I noticed that most of you prefer short stories over full-length stories. That's why "Home" MIGHT be the last LisRene full-length story that I will be writing in the future.

I'm not sure if I will still write full-length stories in the future after "Home". If I decided to write full-length stories again, I think I want to write for other ships that I like; like JenLisa, ChaeLisa, LiSoo and/or Susé.

I guess it will depend on where the wind takes me.

I don't expect this book to reach a hundred reads or likes since this is an angsty book. Because who in their right mind would write a compilation book of angst stories rather than a smut book? Even so, I will still appreciate it if you guys would give this book a chance to read and vote for the chapters.

I just thought that I just had to write these angst stories and share them with those who want them. Plus, it's not common to make a book of one-shots/ short stories of angst stories, right? HAHAHAHAHA!

(*insert Deadpool's voice: "Fake laugh, hiding real pain")

So instead of gatekeeping these stories in my drafts, I made a book compilation of angst stories.

Because sharing is CARING. (*evil laugh)

PS If a fluff story couldn't make you feel better, sometimes all you need is a good cry. Even if you can't find comfort in this book, I still hope this book can keep you company from the late-night void or emptiness you feel.

⚠️  AGAIN. This book MIGHT contain sensitive content not suitable for minors. If you don't like angst and/or if you're underage, PLEASE don't read this book ⚠️

..But I will still TRY to make it as minor-friendly as possible.