The One Where She Has No Idea (Part 1)

Lisa's POV

"ACCCKKKKKKKKK!" She suddenly squealed.

I almost stepped hard on the brake from the loud-squealing-dolphin beside me. Good thing there weren't that many cars on the road but I am sure my eardrums are so close to being ruptured if this dolphin will keep on screaming to my ear.

"What?"

Irene: He viewed my story!

"Who??" I asked but this time with annoyance.

Irene: My hubby!

"Satan?"

"UGH!" She smacked me on the arm.

Irene: Jinyoung! Jinyoung viewed my story!

She said excitedly as she was holding her phone close to her insensitive stone heart.

Jinyoung Park was Irene's stupid puppy love.

Before Irene and I met, she was friends with Jinyoung first. They met at a children's catechism summer camp where Irene used to go when she was little. She only stopped going there when she reached high school.

But I know she already lost her interest in going there when Jinyoung and his family moved to Gyeongsangnam province.

Now, Jinyoung Park is a famous actor that Irene keeps on drooling at.

"Psssh! I bet he was just bored and started viewing all the stories he was tagged in by his unhinged fans. Don't be delusional."

"UGH!" She smacked me again on the arm but harder this time.

Irene: Just because your first love didn't last, you started being cynical.

She said as she rolled her eyes at me then pouted.

Here she goes again, mentioning my non-existing first love. The fake story I came up with about my "first love". It's just something I mentioned to her one night when she spent the night at my room and saw a poem I wrote for the one I love.

No one was supposed to see it, especially Irene because I'm still gathering enough courage to confess to the one I love.

I just sighed to myself and focused my attention on the road. Irene and I are heading to her meeting with a client. She was supposed to be accompanied by Wendy, her business partner but another client suddenly changed schedule.

So to kill 2 birds with one stone, they decided to meet-up with both clients separately. Resulting me to be Irene's driver and assistant for the day. Irene and Wendy are party organizers.

They both finished their Tourism degree in the same university where I studied while I finished a degree in Culinary arts. After the two worked as a ground stewardess in Gimpo Airport for a year, they both decided to start their own business as a party organizer.

After I finished my degree, everyone around me thought I would follow my father's footsteps but I didn't. My father is a celebrity chef while my mother is a home cook who wrote home recipe articles on her blog that made it big on the internet.

I guess I got my passion for cooking from both of them.

I chose to open a vegan restaurant and became a head chef after I graduated instead of cooking in a TV show like my dad. Ever since I spent a vacation in Thailand at my grandparents' place and saw this bamboo platform, it brought back a tragic memory I had when I was young.