Chapter 3: The Eternal Machine

After we got across, we went through the hall, hoping to find the elevator. We arrived to a room where the first thing we saw was another "the machine must endure" message on the wall. To our right was a new area that looked like a lounge. And there was multiple doors with breakable locks. I saw a door that needed to be charged. I put my Gent Pipe in it and threw the lever. The door opened. I went through all lockers. There was a lot of items that may come in handy later, a total of twenty slugs, and five batteries. I went out to see Audrey waiting. "Ready to go?" She asked.
"Yeah. Lets get to the upper levels." I said. Audrey broke a door lock and we went downstairs to the elevator. However, when we got there, The Ink Demon was in the elevator. He threw a Lost One away and the doors closed. "He knows where we are! Lets get out of here!" Audrey said. She grabbed my hand and we ran back upstairs to a miracle station. He heard his growl. We left and went back downstairs to the elevator. I pressed the door button and saw the dead Lost One. "He was eating him?" I asked. We went in the elevator and the doors closed. We started going up. "So, Alice said the higher we go, the safer we'll be. Guess The Ink Demon can't get that high." I said.
"Yeah." Audrey simply said. The she held her wrist. "I think we've gotten a little closer on this adventure." She told me.
"Yeah. And I'm glad we have, Audrey." I said as I stepped forward. I gave her a kiss on the lips. We both smiled. Then the elevator stopped. "Oh no, don't tell me we're gonna crash." I said.
"Remember, lay flat on your back." Audrey said. I smiled. Then the elevator speakers started going. "Unauthorized surface elevator in use. Manual lift ejection activated." Me and Audrey instantly dropped to the ground, laid on our backs. Then we fell through the elevator floor. I slowly rose to my feet. Audrey was knocked out. I carried her to the side. I started to do CPR. Audrey woke up. "Y/n?" She groaned. I saw a little ink spider crawl to me. I slapped it away. "Just stay put and rest." I told her. She pointed to the middle of the room at her Gent Pipe. I grabbed it. A few baby spiders were crawling around. I saw a few loose pads. I ran to them and closed them, one by one. Then the sewer in the middle opened and a big ink spider demon came out. I started double wielding the Gent Pipes. The spider jumped to the ceiling and started spitting eggs that popped open to little ink spiders. They started to swarm me a little, but i stomped on all of them. The big one dropped down. I used the Gent Pipes to attack it. It jumped back up to the ceiling. "Get back down here, you wuss!" I yelled. It spat an egg right at me. I used a pipe to hit the egg back. It hit the ink spider and the little ones fell down. I hit them away and stomped on them. The big one dropped down and swiped his leg at mine. I fell down and dropped the pipe. The ink spider crawled over to me and had me pinned. Then, the spider got hit four times by Audrey and she kicked it off me. It let out a screech and died. I got up. "Shit... thanks." I said. She held a Gent Pipe out and I took it. "See that sparking there? Put your pipe in it." Audrey said.
"Thats what she said." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. She smiled and gave a disappointed look to me. "Just put the thing in it." She said. I nodded. I walked to it and put my pipe in it. It charged the pipe. I heard a door open. I went to Audrey. "Here, go ahead. I'll charge this one." I said as I held my Gent Pipe to her. She took it and I took hers. I charged it, then ran to through the hall. I heard Audrey talking to presumable Alice. I got to her and she was in front of a pipe. "Alice is gonna try find us." She said. "Also, i found this." Audrey held out a donut to me. I took it and split it in half. I started eating my half. "You took more damage than me. Keep it." Audrey said.
"Audrey, we both need to keep our health up. Take it." I said. She took it. "Thank you." A door opened and we saw that little Bendy. He ran off. We continued after him and got to a tube down to a ladder. "Well, lets go." I said.
"Ready when you are." Audrey said. I started climbing down, and Audrey followed.