Chapter 5: The Dark Revival Part 4

Audrey's POV...
I got to an area with a console and lever. There was a ink pipe with a machine on it. I pulled the lever and the console went in the floor. The four lightning towers powered on. An anchor came from the pipe. Then the character Wilson made jumped out. Wilson's head was in its ribcage. He threw the anchor at me. I jumped aside. Then he threw it at me again. It hit one of the lightning towers. I charged my pipe and powered it off. I repeated this three times. Then he started to swing his anchor around. It got stuck in a wall. Wilson's head was poked out. I ran to him and started hitting it. The ink monster closed his ribcage and tried attacking me. I stuck it in its hand with the spike. It got stunned for a second. He started swinging the anchor around again and it got stuck. I started hitting Wilson's head again. I stuck him with the spike, then grabbed him. I banished him. The monster was still here. He grabbed me and tore my legs off. He threw me aside. He was about to attack me, but The Ink Demon jumped out. Now i was worried for Y/n. The Ink Demon quickly fought the monster. He snapped his neck and pulled him into the pipe. I laid down as my legs bled out. Then I saw The Ink Demon rise from the pipe. He approached me. "Its time, Audrey. Your road is broken. Join the dark puddles, and give in to your suffering. You have nothing. You are without purpose. Your very existence was terrible lie. You are a mistake. A monster. Like me. But i can make you strong. I can make you meaningful." He held his hand out. I had no other choice. So I took The Ink Demon's hand.

I was part of him. I was part of Bendy. I could see his vision. But i couldn't control him. I was a passenger. "Theres always a choice." The Ink Demon looked up to see Joey... or...Dad, i guess. "I know you're in there. Deep behind that evil face. Somewhere inside is my little girl. My Audrey. My greatest creation." Joey had the The End reel. "The past doesn't defy you. Nor the present. In the end, all those years ago, Joey Drew finally succeeded. He created life. But Audrey, you are so much more than that. You were his family. His daughter." Joey said. "My daughter. And i love you so very much." I wanted to take control of the demon. I tried to. But i couldn't. The Ink Demon approached Joey. "Be quiet. The wretch is mine!" He told Joey.
"Remember who you are, Audrey. Remember!" Joey said.
"Your words are wasted. The failure of Joey Drew dies here." The Ink Demon told him. He grabbed him.
"I know you're in there, Audrey. You don't have to be this anymore. Its never too late. Just a pencil and a dream isn't enough." Joey struggled to say. "You have to have... heart." The Ink Demon snapped Joey's spine and tossed him in the ink. "The future is sealed." The Ink Demon said. I had enough. I was done being this monster's passenger. I finally took control. "What do you think you are doing?" The Ink Demon asked.
"I'm starting over. This is the end." I told him as I grabbed the reel.
"Oh no..." I heard Y/n. He was at the door. I turned around. I had full control over the demon. I could even speak through him. "Y/n! Its me!" I told him.
"Audrey?" He asked. I grabbed him and put him on my back. I gave him the reel. "Hang on tight, Y/n. This is gonna be a bumpy ride." I said. I rammed a wall.

With Y/n on my back, I started moving as Bendy. We ran over every Lost One that tried to attack us. "Hell yeah!!" Y/n shouted. We broke through walls and ran past Lost Ones. We got to a huge area. "The road is shut. You are surrounded. There can be no victory. You will both die." Bendy told me.
"Hang on tight, Y/n." Audrey told me. Then we saw Allison run out with a Tommy Gun, shooting the Lost Ones. "Allison!" Audrey yelled through Bendy.
"Audrey! Y/n! Keep moving! We'll help you get through. Tom! Make us some trouble!" The big ink blob, Big Steve, came through with Tom and another wolf on its back. "This is the most awesome thing i've seen all night!" Y/n exclaimed. I kept moving while the gate opened. We saw Porter warp around. I busted through another wall. Audrey kept shooting. Then that guy from The Pit with the Bendy mask came out. "The Ink Demon rises! Surrender yourselves or die! Its time to believe!" He yelled. He jumped down and started slashing the Lost Ones with an axe. The door opened and we went through. We punched another wall open. We got to another area and saw Big Steve with Tom and the other wolf again. "Audrey, I'm really glad we came here now because this is badass!" Y/n said.
"I can't argue with that!" I said. We kept going through another gate. We broke through wall after wall to another door. "Dead end! Now what?" Audrey asked.
"Need some help?" We heard. We saw Henry.
"Henry! You made it!" I said.
"How did you and that mask guy get out?" Y/n asked.
"Allison and Tom freed us, then recruited our friends. Sammy, Boris, Porter, and me. Theres a projector up ahead. Run for it!" Henry said. The door opened. "This realm is mine, and the cycle will continue!" Bendy told me.
"Well then, we'll just have to do better next time." I said.
"Hey Bendy, obviously you suck as the ruler of this realm since Audrey took your body!" Y/n said. She kept running. Everyone was in a room that had "the end" written on the wall. I took the reel from Y/n and put it in the projector. I turned it on and played it in my face.

3rd person POV...
"My father once told me that just because we're born from darkness, doesn't mean we belong to it. We're always free to choose. And here, at the very beginning, theres a choice to make." Audrey said.
"Joey's cartoon world, Audrey's father's, was Audrey's. To rule it. To watch over it. To protect it." Y/n said. "We can make the cycle bearable for our friends."
"As for me, I'm the first of my kind. Born of ink, living in flesh."
"So what's next?" Y/n asked Audrey.
"Who can really say?" Audrey said.