Chapter 4: Factory of Horrors Part 4

Why is chapter 4 so long? This is part 4 of it, and i'd bet money Chapter 5 is gonna have probably 3 chapters.

Y/n's POV...
We went back to the door Heidi opened for us. Then a voice started talking. "Decontamination activated." It said.
"Oh great." I said. We walked through and the door opened. "Have a nice day." We walked through and were in The Pit. There were a bunch of blocked windows. I saw a lever next to a window that said "subject 414" on it. We saw a man on the other side of the window reading a book. "Excuse me? Sir? Can you help us?" Audrey asked.
"You must be really lost to be asking me for help." He said.
"We're looking for answers. About the Keepers, Wilson, The Cycle, anything." I said.
"What are your names?"
"Audrey."
"Y/n."
"Whats yours?" Audrey asked. The man behind the glass stood from his seat. "Honestly, i've almost forgotten." He turned around and put his book down. "My name is Henry." He said.
"How long have you been here?" I asked.
"When the Keepers think you are a threat to their plans, they lock you away. Forever." He said. "Still, its given me time to think. Things like... if you haven't eaten in years, you might not be human."
"Why would you be a threat to them?" Audrey asked.
"I'm what they call a Cyclebreaker." He told us. "Once upon a time, I knew how to start the cycle over. And when that happens, everything begins again. Completely new. Obviously, Wilson and the Keepers don't want that to happen."
"How did you restart The Cycle?" I asked.
"The Ink Demon himself is the key. The world is his. But even he must obey the rules. For now at least. If you can get him to look at something very specific, it will reset everything. Its a reel of film, labeled with the words, 'The End'. I can see it in my mind. Every day. They keep it upstairs in The Pit."
"If we can break in and steal it..." I began.
"We can reset the cycle." Audrey finished. "Maybe if we do, we can make things better for everyone here." She added.
"And what about you guys?" He asked.
"We just wanna go home." Audrey said.
"So did I." He said. "Good luck, Audrey and Y/n. If you need me again, you know where to find me." Henry took a seat and opened his book again. We went to another window and I opened its door. There was a man in overalls covered in ink playing a banjo. On the floor next to him was a Bendy mask. "Hello?" I said. He kept playing. I tapped on the window. "Hello? Sir?"
"What do you want from an old song writer like me?" He asked.
"We're looking for more answers." Audrey asked.
"About what? Wilson? He's terrible. Have you seen what he's done?" He asked. He turned around. His face was covered in ink. "He killed The Ink Demon! He killed my lord! I was a profit for The Ink Demon. Then the Keepers came and took me. And Wilson killed him." He told us.
"The Ink Demon isn't dead. He is alive." I told him. That seemed to get his attention, but then it was gone. "I don't believe you. Leave me alone." He said. He turned away from us and went back to playing. We saw a projector next to his booth. "This has to have some type of meaning, right?" I asked.
"I don't know." Audrey placed her hand on it and it let out a loud screech. "The hell?"
We moved past it. We have to find the The End reel in The Pit. One of the levers we threw opened the door to The Pit. We went in and there was a door. It said entry on it, and there was a button. I pressed it. Then we heard a Keeper. "Unauthorized!" A door in the floor opened and a Keeper came out. It spotted us and grabbed us both.

"And from the hallowed darkness, from the wretched abyss, a savior comes at last." Me and Audrey woke up in a moving vehicle to the voice. We were on a train. We were laying back to back. We saw Wilson was in the train with us. "Wilson?" Audrey asked.
"Rest yourselves, Audrey and Y/n. You're still weak." Wilson said. "The Keepers can be relentless to strangers." He breathed in. "But there's nothing to fear, as long as I'm with you."
"We were pretty fearless with each other." I told him. "Fact of the matter is, we aren't safe with you. You did this to us. You brought us to the cycle. This makes no sense. We've never done anything to you!"
"Open your eyes and look around! None of this 'makes sense'. Drawn walls. Nightmarish creatures. An ancient studio that died out almost thirty years ago." He said. "Its all fiction. Utter nonsense. Yet in here, it exists. It breathes. It flourishes. Reality guided by it's master's pen. The foundation for a new reality. We can bleed i to our own. Just think of it. Anything we create in here, we can release out there." He poured ink from a jar into his hand and it turned into a heart. Then it turned into a really tiny Bendy. "But first this world must be controlled. Made safe. These... things. These angels and demons. Are they really life?" He grabbed the small Bendy. "Or are they just... stains?" The Bendy popped. "Old mistakes ready to be cleansed away-"
"Cut the bullshit, Wilson! What do you want from us?" I demanded.
"I... need your help. To save my father's life." He said.
"What?" Audrey questioned.
"Father?" I questioned right behind her. The breaks were activated. "We'll talk once we're safely inside." Wilson said. We got up and grabbed our Gent Pipes. He exited. "Follow me." He said.