episode 2

After Lisa ate her food,she got into a food-coma and fell deep asleep.
Chan got into her apartment and stared at her sleep for a few seconds "My sexy baby." he said while he put himself beside her,grabbed her waist and pulled himself closer.He couldn't help himself but notice how she was kinda rubbing her ass on his hard dick.Lisa was deep in her sleep but she could still feel the warmth of Chan but it slowly started to fade away and he got up and went to her bathroom and got a used pair of black underwear.He was satisfied and slowly got himself out of her apartment.Lisa woke up because of the loud sound the door always makes once it's closed.

"H-hello?!" Lisa said as she was startled because of the way she
woke up,"It's probably noth-"she was going to brush it off,but looked over to the other side of the bed,where she never sleeps and saw that there were wrinkles,that looked like a person was on her sheets.She knew it was her stalker and went out to check if she could catch the person that was stalking her.

Once Chan went back to his apartment,he immediately went to his bed and pulled out Lisa's used underwear and immediately unbuckled his belt,unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. "Oh fuck,I can't do this anymore.I need pleasure from you,Lisa,right now." he said while breathing heavily.After a bit of that,he started to sniff and lick Lisa's used underwear that he stole while she was asleep.He then took his dick out of his boxers and started to tease his tip a bit and then he started to stroke it at an inhuman speed while sniffing her underwear, "Oh yes sweetheart~,right there,ohh you're so wet~,let's fuck for a bit later,hmm?~~" he said while he put her underwear on his member and started stroking it even faster. "Oh- u-uhhh a-a-ahhh~~" Chan let out a moan.He was getting closer to to his high.He was about to cum when suddenly the doorbell rang.

It was Lisa...

"O-oh yes! coming!" Chan said as he was startled because he thought she was asleep so it was pretty unexpected.Chan opened the door and hid his body behind the door. "Hello,sorry to bother you but have you seen someone in the building lurking around just now?" Lisa asked. "H-hello um no sorry I didn't see anyone.I was in my apartment the whole time." Chan said while he was out of breath. "Oh ok sorry to bother,see you later." Lisa said as she was a bit suspicious on how he was out of breath. "B-bye." Chan stuttered as he shut the door. "Why was he out of breath? Is he okay? Should I knock and ask him? No,I've bothered him enough already,but what if...he's my stalker..." thoughts flew in Lisa's mind as she just stood there frozen. "He probably isn't,you're just paranoid." Lisa whispered to herself.

TIME SKIP
_______________________
"What do you mean your neighbor is your stalker? There's absolutely no way." Nayeon said to Lisa in disbelief.Lisa and her friends were all at a really famous and big café. "I don't know,ok? I really don't.It's confusing me too." Lisa said in a worried and sad tone as she hid her face in her hands. "It's ok,we'll always be here for you." Jeongin said to Lisa as he patted her back and everyone agreed, "Thanks guys." After Lisa said that her phone rang,It was her manger from the restaurant she worked at. "Oh hey....mhm....ok I'll be right there,see you,bye." She answered her manager on the phone. "You guys I'm sorry,but I have to go,my manager needs me.Bye guys." She said.Everyone else said bye back and as she left she felt someone watching her again,it was that same feeling she always felt when she thought someone was watching her. "It's probably just my friends." She thought to herself as she brushed it off.