episode 6

Reader's pov:

_______________________

It was a sunny day so Lisa decided to wear a short and light dress.She was meeting up with her best friends today at the café they always meet at.

"Where is she?" Minho said in an annoyed tone. "She'll be right there,be patient." Nayeon said demanding him.

"Hey,guys!" Lisa said as she ran into the café.Everyone stood up to greet her.As she was hugging them Chan was basically eye-fucking her by just imagining what she looked like that night.

"I'm so sorry for being late,I really am." Lisa said in an apologetic tone as she sat herself down.

"It's alright lili,we were just as late as you." Jisoo said. "Then why is Minho mad? He didn't even smile when I came in." Lisa said as she cocked an eyebrow at Minho. "Because he came here 2 hours before all of us did." Hyunjin said while laughing but instantly stopped when he looked at Minho's glare that was aimed at him.

"So,how's that stalker thing going?" Chaeyoung asked as she sipped her coffee.

"To be honest,I think it's my neighbor." Lisa said as she looked at everyone's confused faces. "You know.." Everyone shook their head as they had no idea who her neighbor is. "The one that I slept with." She said as she crossed her arms. "Oh that one!" Jeongin said. "Yeah and don't kill me but... I kind of like him." Lisa said as she was scared of what their responses would be. "You've got to be kidding... Lisa I know we're not sure but that's your stalker!" Changbin said in an angry and frustrated tone as he quickly stood up from his chair. "Are you insane? Sit back down!" Nayeon yelled at him.

Hyunjin heard his own heart shatter from just hearing her words.He couldn't believe it,he could not believe that the love of his life didn't even like him,let  alone love him.Tears we're threatening to fall as he couldn't hear anything or anyone but a ringing noise.

"Excuse me!" Hyunjin said as he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

Once he got to the bathroom stall tears immediately started falling down and he was shaking uncontrollably.Yes he did have a girlfriend but he didn't like her one bit;he's dating her just so his love for Lisa doesn't seem too obvious to her or anyone else.

After a good 20 minutes Hyunjin got out of the bathroom and returned to his seat with swollen red eyes and a stuffy nose.

"Hey,is everything okay? You seem distraught." Lauren said in a concerned tone as he put his hand on hyunjin's shoulder. "Yeah..I'm alright don't worry about me and I need to go anyway I'm late for my...date with yujin,bye guys." Hyunjin said while he was packing his stuff and soon after he got out without even looking at them.

Chan on the other hand,could not believe what he had just heard.His eyes widened once he heard what she said.He wanted to scream out of joy but obviously couldn't,so he quickly but sneakily got out of the café.

He got in his car and called Lisa. "Hello?" Lisa answered. "Hey,lisa I was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night tonight,just the both of us.I promise we won't have sex this time. He said as he chuckled. Lisa laughed as she said "I would love to,at what time?"
"Is 7:30 good?" Chan asked. "That's perfect,see you soon.Bye." Lisa said. "Bye,sweetheart." Chan hung up as he was overfilled with joy.