episode 5

Lisa woke up only wearing a bra and underwear,she looked over to her right and saw a shirtless Chan laying next to her while his body is all pressed up against her own and his veiny arms rapped around her waist.She quickly sat up and tried to process what she got herself into and that's when she realized she was in his bed.She just sat there frozen and filled to the brim with confusion.

She slowly got Chan's arms off of her waist and put her clothes back on.She made it to the living room and saw a bunch of empty alcohol bottles on the coffee table but she just brushed it off and almost immediately started searching for her phone after she found it she put on her shoes and got out of his apartment.She got back to hers and just sat on her couch zoning out while trying to figure out why,when and how she got in Chan's bed but the thing that made her the most confused is that she kind of liked the feeling of him holding her in his embrace,especially with those arms.

Chan woke up with the feeling of emptiness beside him,he didn't like that especially with how close he was getting to her.He wanted her no,he needed her.Even though he has been in a lot of relationships he had always felt so empty on the inside but she,she made him feel like the fullest man there ever was.His whole life he had just felt so empty.If only she knew that his emptiness was most of the reason he was stalking her in the first place.

Lisa got back from work and immediately started texting the group.She told them about everything that happened last night,from the bus incident to him calling her 'darling','dear','love' and 'sweetheart' to her waking up in his bed.She got carried away and didn't realize how late it was.She told them that it was getting late and that she has to go to sleep since she has work tomorrow.They all said their goodbyes and went to sleep soon after she did.

Lisa could not fall asleep,all she did was just toss and turn and there was something on her mind but she couldn't put her finger on it and then it hit her...it was Chan,she was craving him,even though she didn't want to she couldn't stop.

"No no stop he's just a friend I can't think of him like that!" She thought to herself.She decided that she'll go on a walk to clear her mind.She thought she was safe to walk at night and it was only 10pm so she's sure she'll be fine.She got on her shoes and got out of her apartment building.As she was walking she started to feel that same feeling she always felt whenever she thought she was being watched,she was sure it was her stalker and she wanted to catch him.She was almost at the end of the road when she heard footsteps behind her.She turned around and was ready to attack but she stopped when she saw that it was non other than Mr.Bang Christopher Chan himself.She was shocked and she really wanted to talk to him but after that night she just felt like she should distance herself from him as much as she can without making it obvious.

"Lisa,hey loo-" he was cut off by Lisa. "No please.Just stay away I can't deal with this anymore and I'm incredibly sorry I just walked out on you like that but the thought of me in my bra and underwear with you shirtless in your bed just makes it so weird for me and please don't take this the wrong way and assume I find you a weird stranger but I was just re-" Lisa quickly tried to explain even though this whole thing isn't that serious to him as it is to her. "You don't have to apologize,really." Chan assured her. "Yeah but can you please explain how I ended up in your bed half naked?" Lisa asked the older. "I don't know,it kind of happened really fast but all I remember is you and I getting drunk and you just started kissing me and I couldn't stop you so I just let you and then you unbuttoned my shirt and I think you know what happened next." Chan explained and Lisa was speechless,she was gonna say something when it suddenly started heavily raining. "Oh um wow out of nowhere? Really?" Chan joked around to make her laugh and he succeeded. "Yeah and it's cold too while I'm wearing a tank top and shorts,my lucky day,isn't it?" Lisa joked back.Chan laughed and said "Here take my coat,I don't need it." She surprised him by taking it and wrapping it around herself.They walked all the way back home and said their goodbyes to each other.

As Lisa got in her apartment she realized she needed a shower so she took off Chan's coat and plopped it onto her bed and went to take a shower while on the other hand,Chan snuck into her apartment and went to her bedroom to make a little hole on the wall that has her bed right next to it and on the other side it has Chan's bed so this was just perfect for him.

30 minutes have passed and she has just got done taking a shower.She was drying herself when she saw Chan's coat just laying there and she immediately got turned on by just the thought and smell of him.She sat herself on her bed,spread her legs wide open,spit onto her fingers and started fingering herself. "M-mmh~ Ch-chan it feels r-really good." "I want more p-please d-daddy." Lisa moaned as she allowed all those dirty thoughts to flow through her mind.

Chan watched and enjoyed every bit of it.He enjoyed this sight so much that he himself got hard just from seeing her dry fuck herself.He quickly stripped and started stroking himself.Hearing her moans was enough to make him hard all over again. "Y-you fucking slut." Chan moaned as he was reaching his high.Eventually Lisa came and as she was cleaning herself she couldn't help but feel embarrassed,but very satisfied. "Ah fuck darling I'm gonna cum." Chan moaned as he came all over the wall.

"I can't believe this bitch is making me cum and feel like this" Chan thought and scoffed to himself as he was cleaning the wall.