two • THE MSA CREW

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱
&
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱& 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: carry out ft justin timberlake, timbaland 🎶

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. i was admitted into msa. out of all the ones who auditioned, i was one of the lucky ones. i got into MSA! the best high school in the city. i tightly hold my side book bag and waited patiently for director collins. the papers rustling and the smell of coffee begins to make me nervous. it felt like i was waiting in the doctors office.

"ms morales?" i hear a voice call out to me. i look up from the tile floor and walk over to the tall man who called out my name. he was wearing a black suit with a tie. he let out a quick smile and allowed me to walk inside his office.

i take a seat in the chair in front of his desk. classical music begins to play that i don't recognize. a lot of photos and trophies sit on the shelf besides the desks. photos of his family and a ballet dance team. it's evident that he is truly one of the kind and a super talented dancer. i smile to myself trying to calm myself down. i feel my cheek hurting from how much i'm smiling.

"so ms morales, i just want to say, that was a unique audition and you are very talented." director collins smiled as he opened a folder. the folder consisted of all my grades and notes from my previous school. i grip onto the wooden sides of the chair and gulp.

"thank you" i smile and wait patiently for what he has to say. he looks at all the papers and i cringe hoping he doesn't have anything negative to say to me. of course there isn't anything to worry about, but just sitting in front of him makes me so nervous.

"so even though you auditioned under a different style of dance, it is required for you to still learn other styles. no exceptions. this includes, tap, jazz, contemporary, and ballet." i nod quickly. i was self taught so i don't know anything regarding terminology. hopefully i will be able to learn quickly.

"okay, there are very important rules in msa. we do not tolerate fighting, bullying, or anything that goes against our core values and code of conduct. there is no warning, this is a very prestigious school and anything that goes against our standards will result in expulsion and your record will be affected." he continued. his voice got very deep as he explained.

"i understand. i will follow the rules director collins. don't worry. i am just very grateful to be here, the last thing i want is to mess up this wonderful opportunity." i smile enthusiastically. he nods and smiles in agreement and stands up.