five • IGNORANCE IS BLISS

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱
&
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱& 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________

MOOSE'S POV
(BEFORE THE ARGUMENT)
"moose can i ask you a question?" sophie asks and i eat my tofu dog in front of her. she's sitting in this same spot where andie and i first met. this is usually andie and i's spot but this is the only place that sophie likes to sit. i notice she's been playing with the same lettuce with her fork for a while now. i swallow and wipe my mouth with the napkin.

"yeah

"yeah..." i hesitantly say.

"i want you to listen to what i have to say before you say anything..." she puts her fork down and clasps her hands together. i furrow my eyebrows and look at the time. shit it's almost time for practice and i'm really excited about today. we get to choose music for the performance we are doing which is my favorite part.

"uh i have to go meet with andie... i'm making my own crew." she blurts out. my eyes widen and i look at her to make sure she's not serious. i almost choke on the piece of lettuce.

"what are you talking about? msa already has a crew... you know that. why make another one?" my tone gets serious and laugh nervously.

"i know, but...there's a competition that is going around on myspace and the winner gets to be in a music video. i can finally accomplish my dream of going on tour..." sophie grabs my hands and i try to pull away. there's no way she's thinking of competing.

"you can't be serious.. babe.. you don't dance hip hop." i whisper and i look down. i can't believe this, sophie already has contacts in the dance industry/ community. she doesn't need this and plus she comes from a rich family. "hey why don't you join us instead?"