six • NOTICING YOU, NOTICING ME.

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱
&
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪 𝘢𝘱𝘱& 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐_________

I LOOKED at the mirror and tried to think of the different outfit combinations i could create. i slide my phone open and quickly dial a number. i look down at the keyboard and press call. i feel my palm getting clammy.

a soft voice mumbles hello and i smile before answering.

"hi moose, uhm so, are you going to the club?" i take a seat in front of my vanity. i hear a shuffle from the background and wait patiently. i must've taken him by surprise.

"i don't know if it's a good idea if i go. plus, i think it's best if i don't. we are not really in good terms...with andie." he continues. honestly, andie has not been good, her stress has been felt throughout the crew and everyone has been missing practice. we have not completed the routine, we are missing 1 minute of that song and it's so upbeat. it's understandable because moose was her first friend here. the first guy that made her look at msa students in a different perspective.

"well if you change your mind, we will be at club 98 at 6pm" i smile

"well if you change your mind, we will be at club 98 at 6pm" i smile. i hear him chuckle and could see his smirk, "alright k, i'll think about it." he hangs up. i smile to myself and fix my lip combo with tissue.

🎧 no te veo - casa de leones

i play the radio no te veo and i feel happiness through my body.

i walk down my house stairs and leave the house. i put on my ipod headphones and the song continues on playing. i start to groove with the music, i can't help but smile. i continue walking down the streets, its starting to feel like summer time. the smell of carne asada enters my nostrils and i let out a grin. carne asada and a backyard party was a big part of my childhood and it's something that my father and i used to do before my mom left. i can't seem to remember how it happened, i guess i was too oblivious to notice it.